1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another great day at Piedmont Thanks to all

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chipking, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

Thanks to all for another great day at Piedmont Sportsman's Club.

First Thanks Mother nature. Here it is the 13th of November and we had bright blue mostly clear skies with the temps just below 50 when we started shooting to just over 60 when we finished. We did have enough wind to make the occasional target a little too challenging but hey thats Trap.

Second thanks to Andrea, Lu, Bill for great targets and a well run shoot. Plus as usual one of the best feeds anyone will ever enjoy anywhere. Breakfast Rolls fresh from the oven, Sausage or Country ham as a filler. For lunch Pork Loin and stuffing, gravy, sliced baked sweet potatoes, Green Beans cooked with bacon and Country ham and two types of homemade pies. As an aside a special thanks to the Auctioneer who supplied some of the FANTASTIC Country ham we discussed earlier this week. My Cardiologist sends his thanks as well and wants the Auctioneer to know that he is now looking into upgrades to his new Mercedes.

Thanks again to all for a great time.

--- Chip King ---

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed the day and the eats. I had a good laugh when I saw you go to your truck with a COUNTRY HAM SANDWICH. He had the sandwich in his hand and a big smile on his face. A man who enjoys his food. Glad you enjoyed the ham.

I to have to give a big thanks to Andrea and Lu for their hard work to put on the shoot. Andrea as always had a feast fit for a king. Thanks for you alls hard work.

3. dshot

dshot Member

Chip, I just returned home ,been out of the country for 9 day, how many shooters and who were the winners ? or anybody

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

I believe they had around 20 shooters. Not bad for a Saturday during deer season. As for who won I can only say it was not me for any of the shooting events but it was everybody for the food.

Auctioneer you better believe there was a smile on my face. After several years without any real country ham I figured I had better grab one for the road.

--- Chip King ---

5. Auctioneer

dshot, sorry to inform you but you missed one of the best lunches in the history of PSC. BUURRRP. LOL Hope you can make the next one. Welcome back.

6. dshot

dshot Member

Anytime I miss one of Andrea's lunchs, it's a lost for me but I want miss the next one. Hope all you all get heart burn.

7. Auctioneer

HEART BURN FROM HER LUNCHES??? NEVER, BUUURP. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.