1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Good selling Experience on TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tatanka Donk, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

In the past month I have had three selling or buying experiences on TS.com. I must say that all three went flawlessly. My thanks to Nicholas and Scott Powell for buying my items and to Doug Wolk for seeing my ad and e-mailing me. All these folks were instrumental in me purchaseing a new Kolar Max T/A. Shotgun Specialties was a very good dealer to buy from. They are fair and understanding in all the negotiations. Thanks again to all. Don Kerce

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I just sold 7 guns to buy one. Eight different transactions all with out a GLITCH. I love this site. Not only can you move some stuff you can find very hard to find items! Fox SBT L grade you gotta love it! Bill

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

Funny, I have bought and sold from both Bill and Jack here in the last few months. I can't type enough about them. Jack is a good friend I hope to meet some day.

Ken

4. antique

antique TS Member

I Just bought a sweater from Jim Rausch he sent the sweater before he got paid. Thanks Jim. Jim Burk

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Over Xmas I bought a Kolar barrel weight from Dixie Special 25 (Bernie), easy transaction and the weight was in perfect condition as described.

Jay Spitz

6. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member Verified Youth Coach/Director

I forgot to mention "Frank" that bought my barrel. I've traded with Jack before also. All very nice people. Jack, I picked it up at Silver Dollar and love it already.Don

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Thank Goodness Bill Grill finally got his Fox I was worried about his sanity if he did not get one soon. I know they are difficult to find as they only made a little over 500 SBT guns total. Lets see a picture Bill.

Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.