1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Good selling Experience on TS.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tatanka Donk, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

In the past month I have had three selling or buying experiences on TS.com. I must say that all three went flawlessly. My thanks to Nicholas and Scott Powell for buying my items and to Doug Wolk for seeing my ad and e-mailing me. All these folks were instrumental in me purchaseing a new Kolar Max T/A. Shotgun Specialties was a very good dealer to buy from. They are fair and understanding in all the negotiations. Thanks again to all. Don Kerce

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

I just sold 7 guns to buy one. Eight different transactions all with out a GLITCH. I love this site. Not only can you move some stuff you can find very hard to find items! Fox SBT L grade you gotta love it! Bill

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

Funny, I have bought and sold from both Bill and Jack here in the last few months. I can't type enough about them. Jack is a good friend I hope to meet some day.

Ken

4. antique

antique TS Member

I Just bought a sweater from Jim Rausch he sent the sweater before he got paid. Thanks Jim. Jim Burk

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Over Xmas I bought a Kolar barrel weight from Dixie Special 25 (Bernie), easy transaction and the weight was in perfect condition as described.

Jay Spitz

6. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

I forgot to mention "Frank" that bought my barrel. I've traded with Jack before also. All very nice people. Jack, I picked it up at Silver Dollar and love it already.Don

7. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Thank Goodness Bill Grill finally got his Fox I was worried about his sanity if he did not get one soon. I know they are difficult to find as they only made a little over 500 SBT guns total. Lets see a picture Bill.

Buddy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.