1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

another good deal on ts.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i posted on here that i had an unfinished anton stock for a tm 1 for sale.i am computer stupd & do not know how to post pictures on the computer& besides i have no camera. anyhow joe miller of accident maryland wanted to buy the stock. we agreed on price & shipping.ins.etc etc. we agreed i would send the stock to joe.if he liked it he would keep it & send the total price plus shipping ins. to me.if not joe agreed to send the stock back to me & pay shipping & ins. both ways. i was in calif & got an email from joe saying the stock is exactly what he wanted.joe told me he would put a check in the mail..i got home to iowa today & the check was at my home. thanks joe. this was a good deal for both of us.. dwain b cook

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dwain if the deal was that good maybe you should consider a small donation to ths site to defray its expenses.See a thread of mine. If we all do this maybe the site can pay some unbiased Mods.instead of some of the ones we have. Mike

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i could do that maybe joe & i could each donate 20 bucks .where do i send it to. the good deal part in mainly due to the fact that i had a stock i didn,t need & joe did need it.thus the good deal for both of us thanks dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.