1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANOTHER fake scandal......

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 1, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

or just more on a previous one,,,,,,it is a shame that they have to fear for their families......

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

If I didn't know better I'd swear I'm starting to see a pattern.

3. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

The whole thing was set up to take the hostages and hold them. Then Obamma and Hellary were to go in and negotiate the hostages release to give Obamma and Hellary a big boost in the political field. After all just before the election Obummer polls were showing very badly. That very morning of the attack Obummer headed for Vegas for a fund raiser for his campain.
    The seals happend to be their and were not informed about the deal of the hostage taking and disobeyed orders and went to the aid of the hostages. Thats when gun fire broke out and the Obummars and Hellary's plan fell apart. The terrioist believed they had been set up for a stage and started firing on the seals. To bad Obummer and Hellary didn't get the chance to negotiate the release of the hostages. Would have been a great show.
    And also nobody will bring this up in the proceedings of the hearings in Congress. Bill

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Pretty acurate b12. You didn't mention that the hostages were to be traded for the 'Blind Shiek' that is so dear to the hearts of the terrorists.

The weapons were the 10,000 or 20,000 tomahawk missles that are missing. Bulge.

5. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

b12 has it, just on the eve of the election Prince Barry was going to ride up on his white horse and save the day.

We knew that last year, (ulsterman blog).

HM

7. Avatar

Much as I'd like to blame Obama, I see nothing but the usual screw ups you always get with such things.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    LOL...Obama *IS* the "usual screw up".