1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another ebay bargain of the month!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by southpark, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southpark

southpark TS Member

0   0   0

Dude, I rubbed my eyes twice in disbelief.

I'm usually the king of verbosity around here, but frankly, I don't know what to say.

2. Mac V

Mac V Guest

0   0   0

That's really a hoot!

I have a box full of those old AA boxes I fill with dirt and set on a fence post to use as .22 pistol targets.

Mike

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This year at the Grand American we can gather. I have many. Have not reloaded AA hulls in many years. I have loaded Gold Medal since the early 80's.

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. brian5003

brian5003 TS Member

0   0   0

Best part is it cost him $2.40 just to list those items.....ha(maybe he has listed them so many times thats what he has to get just to break even)

5. cueguy2

cueguy2 TS Member

0   0   0

If you live long enough, you will hear and see most everything. Nubs Wagner.

6. bigclown

bigclown TS Member

0   0   0

One man's trash is another man's treasure....I guess. Best Regards, Ed

7. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I see this once in a while.

Do you really believe that these guys think their auctin is legit, or are they thinking some idiot out there will bit on it?

It really would be nice to know what the seller is thinking, or if they can think.

really, what we all ought to do is reply to the seller with a General Question about the sale. I'd be interested to learn of his response.

I'm going to.

WW

8. 100straight

100straight Member

0   0   0

I sell lots of STS and Nitro 27 empty boxes on Ebay. I fold them flat so they ship better. Usually get between 25 and 35 cents a piece for them, 100 at a time. Just something to do in the winter time.

Shoot well and often,

Mark.

9. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shipping is $20.41 !!!!!!!!!!!!

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

0   0   0

What a GREAT IDEA. This guy knows his stuff.

What do you all think I can get for my six, 12 lb. 700X cans filled with spent primers? Man they ought to be worth somthin to somebody right?

Hell, I'm going up to the club tomorrow and pick up as many USED wads as I can get into the company 14' box truck. This guy has the right idea. What a gold mine. I swear, if you put a bucket full of sh*t on e-bay, somebody would give you a dollar just for the bucket.

Whata country.

AJ100

11. wam6187

wam6187 TS Member

0   0   0

He's obviously counting on the old saying "there's a sucker born every minute"...

Bill

12. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

0   0   0

i guess i shouldnt of shot up 8 boxes of brand new AA plus 3 dram 7.5s this weekend , glad i still have a couple of flats of them left.

13. crbtsb

crbtsb TS Member

0   0   0

AJ100,
    You should cash in your spent primers. A couple of weeks ago I had some old steel that I was taking to the scrap yard. Just for the fun of it I took a 8 pound powder jug full of spent primers. I ask if they would buy them. They weighed 34 pounds. Gave me $14 for them. I was astonished. Save your old primers, helps off set teh cost of lead.
    Happy shooting! Clay

14. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

0   0   0

Clay my problem is $10 worth of gas to savage it Jon

15. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I emailed the guy and honestly asked him if this was a "real" auction or if he was just trying to "atch" someone.

He replied twice stating that (1) he'd gotten several emails like mine, and (2) yes, it was a genuine auction and that he'd been doing it successfully for quite some time. He said the 28 gauge boxes went like hotcakes.

He was nice about it and said he'd lowered the price...

Oh, well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.