1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Another Duck season Gone

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigbore613, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I'll miss it ! Jeff
  2. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

Jeff, Save me a spot in her blind next year.
  3. Bocephas

Bocephas TS Member

She can't blow a duck call.But,she is one #ell of a duck picker.
  4. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Nice 870 is it a magnum? Jeff the 1100 barrel is wonderful it really inks them. Thanks again Corey
  5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Today is the last day for Delaware. Heading out in a few minutes and spend the afternoon goose hunting. Geese are using the fields, snow flurries and a light breeze.

Should be good.

Curt
  6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

My only day of limits this season was opening weekend. The rest of the year we worked hard for few ducks. I always enjoy going though. Even Saturday when my feet were both frozen and numb encased in ice covered wader boots. I have 3 more weekends of quail season. Then a long period of shooting and field trials until the opener of turkey season in April. I like winter but right now spring doesn't sound too bad. Sitting in green fields hunting turkeys. Broke out some box calls the other day after watching a turkey hunting show. I swear they sounded just like the real thing.
  7. richrob

richrob TS Member

Pretty good season that ended too early. Shot 29 honkers and 21 ducks including this double banded black/mallard cross. $100 reward, I figured if I get about 50 more of those I might come close to breaking even. - Rich
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.