1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another DEM. getting out

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by oldgahchamp, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Just heard on the radio that Congressman Eric Massa, (D-NY) is calling it quits after 1 term. Supposedly he is accused of sexual harassment concerning a male staffer. He attended our S.C.O.P.E. meet the candidates luncheon and although he is a democrat/lib, he told me personally that he supported the 2nd amendment. He also claimed last year to have read the 8000 page stimulus bill overnight. Larry Evans

2. tj303

tj303 Member

Return of cancer being cited for dropping out of politics.

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

8000 pages in one night? Right-----

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I would like to see a TEST given to anyone voting on a bill that is more than 5 pages long..to make SURE they know what they are voting on.. You fail the test.. you loose your vote.. PERIOD.. no makeup test.. I'd bet a dollor to a dime.. most of the numnuts in Washington never read past the first 3 pages.. if that far....

5. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The Dems are forcing Massa out because he is against the healthcare bill!

6. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Listen to what Eric Massa has to say about it.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

This country is so screwed

8. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

screwed you say??????,,,just got a letter from the gubmit telling me the census will be mail soon and I like a good little boy should fill it out quickly and send it back,,,,Ya right the MFer was printed in 6 different languages,,now how screwed are we,,,,,,,????

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

This Massa story is big, and damning, against husseins freaking thugs. Just watch.

10. TOOLMAKER 251

What I don't understand is, if their railroading him why did he resign before the health care bill comes up for vote? He could have voted against the bill and got even, instead he resigns and gives into them. Theres alot more to this story then we know.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I think I heard that once he announced, under the rules, he had to follow through....

The emperor has no clothes!!!!

12. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

The rats are starting to turn on themselves.

tom

13. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Somethin stinks about this one!!

14. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

I hope the first question Beck asks him is: If you were against the HC bill why didn't you stay and vote against it?

My understanding the house now needs 216 votes to pass instead of the 217 votes needed if he were still a member. He actually helped the dems by stepping down.

This whole thing doesn't pass the smell test. Hope Beck gets to the bottom of it.

15. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

It's been a good year.

"This would be laughable if it wasn't so disgusting--So, Let's Recap "2009".........Oh, What a Year!

Sorry if this offends anyone but it's just the facts:

1. The American people inaugurate a president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state (city) in America whose governors (mayors) have been ousted from office. The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. (honest mistake?)

2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm an Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake?!)

3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere. (There were socio-economic factors involved!)

4. We got the second most corrupt American woman (Pelosi is #1) as Secretary of State; bought and paid for.

5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who did not properly file his own taxes for 12 years. (He misspoke!)

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges. (Another honest mistake???)

7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm... Another screw-up?)

8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid.)

9. A Secretary HHS nominee (Daschle) who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. (Dear God, I am getting a headache!) All this occurred just during the first three weeks. . . But who's counting? America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ; Barry, Nancy and Harry and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's spending!!!" The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork-loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week), making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated], that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo! Pray for our country. Here's the good news though - Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel OR 24 JOBS FOR ONE YEAR. He also, Using Air Force One, took first lady 'Michelle to' NY City for a night on the town--cost of all the Secret Service guardians, security, transport of his bomb proof limo, etc., in excess of $1 million of our tax dollars! Don't you just love hypocrites?

11. Most past presidents wives had 1 assistant except Hillary Clinton who had 3. First lady, Michelle, has 22 assistants. Their combined salaries total over $1 million & paid with our tax dollars!

12. BO's political accomplishments:

Obama went to the International Olympic Committee to have them choose Chicago for a host city, he failed.

Obama went to Copenhagen to lecture them on global warming, he failed.

Obama went to new Jersey to promote the Democratic candidate for governor, he failed.

Obama went to Virginia to promote the Democratic candidate for governor, he failed.

Obama went to Massachusetts to promote the Democratic candidate for senator, he failed.

13. Speaking of praying, Obama has now been president for a full year and yet he & wife (first lady) Michelle, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration.

- Obama is the 1st president in history who did not attend any Christmas religious observance. He must miss Reverend Wright!

14. Despite opposition by the majority of Americans to the Healthcare Reform bills passed by the House and the Senate, Obama, Reid and Pelosi conspire and contrive to ram it down our throats.

15. And finally, he is the 1st president to remain on vacation after a terrorist attack.

Folks, We are in bad-bad-bad shape! In these times 'I'll fight to keep my God, my freedom, my healthcare, my gun and my money.

Anyone that supports this insanity can keep & enjoy "THE CHANGE"!"

16. TOOLMAKER 251

There will be another change this November, and if that one don't work then there might be a violent change.

17. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Word is that he groped two of his aids.

18. TOOLMAKER 251

I watched him on Glenn Beck and think he is a liar.

19. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The health-care bill they are contemplating only requires a simple Senate majority, not a filibuster-proof majority. Mash on the link.

20. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

Watched Massa on Glen Beck today, what a total waste, I was really surprised Beck kept him on for the full hour. I can't believe that guy was a Congressman, what a spineless wimp. This nation is in trouble.

tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.