1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Blaser Happy Ending

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

I bought a 34" Low Rib barrel from our local Blaser guy, Terry Hetrick, who is also our club Pro. He bought it from Texas Premier. Barrel had an ejector problem.

Terry gave me $100 back on the barrel purchase, and split the shipping back to Blaser.

While the gun was there, they checked it, replaced firing pins and springs, and corrected a cross threaded barrel weight screw hole, all at no charge.

To cut to the chase, Blaser USA made the problem go away quickly.

Thanks, Andre at Blaser, David at Texas Premier, and especially Terry. Another great addition to my favorite Clay Target cruncher.

2. TjayE

TjayE Member

Coach, good to hear you got good service from Blaser. How long did it take for this service? Thanks for the info. Tom

3. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

I have definitely enjoyed my F-3s and have received excellent service from Alamo Sporting Arms and Im planning my next Blaser F-3 in a Grand Luxe and feel the F-3 represents a great value in a clay target gun. George

4. Shooting Coach

Four days in the UPS truck, three days at the shop. No complaints.

5. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Everyone has their tried and true and favorites ect. and most of us have tried/owned them all over a period of years and all the majors Perazzi/Krieghoff/Kolar/Beretta/Browning all have their pros and cons but I have to say that the experience I have had with my F-3 has been great. George

6. Shooting Coach

I had a shot at a Grand Lux R&I, but the owner could not let it go. I guess I will make do with my flawless Luxus receiver. sigh