1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another big scandal from the White House

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Rick Barker, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Well it's Wednesday and another scandal is breaking in the news that involves the White House.

An investigation is being called for that involves a couple of Hollyweird (HW) types and the White House (WH). Notice the use of the same letters?

Seems the producer K. Bigelow who made "The Hurt Locker" was one of 2 people given top access to CIA secrets, including a top secret location by some dimwit in the White House (who by the way is now working for the Obama re-election campaign. The files and location are so secret, that many people in Congress are not even aware of the location existence.

This adds more to the 101 plus reasons not to re-elect Obama.

Glad this story broke now instead of 9 months from now.

2. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

Page Not Found
    The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but you may be interested in the content below.

CIA must have got to it.

3. Rick Barker

Okay, may not be allowed access to it because is is a breaking story???

Here is the headline you can find under Fox News online.

"Defense, CIA to Investigate Access for Filmmakers to Info on Bin Laden Kill Mission"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/05/defense-cia-to-investigate-access-for-film-director-to-ubl-kill-mission/#ixzz1vhe4WV8g

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rick.......... I doubt it VERY much.

blade819

5. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Reads like a partisan politics publicity stunt, nothing there but noise. "fox news.com , fair and balanced"

6. Rick Barker

You guys who worship Obama, don't really think CNN, CBS, NBS, ABC, NYT, LAT, and WP will report this until the story is out there until they can't ignore it, do you?

They will about the time the hearing start and they can't ignore it anymore, by the time the rest of us will be way far ahead of it, we will have to wait while you catch up.

Mskeet will never post anything about it here, it will be too busy posting anti gun and Zimmerman/Martin stories.

7. Rick Barker

167 days,...............not that I am counting or anything.

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The story was just aired at 6pm on fox news, the CIA warned against giving this hollweirdo this information, but barry needed his campaign contributions.

9. blade819

Rick... I honestly think that you have developed, finally, a sense of humor. Must be from all those margaritas?

blade819

10. Rick Barker

I don't drink. Just high on life.

I thought I always had a sense of humor. i laugh at Liberals all the time.......,I have to.

This story is turnng up all over the internet in various news outlets now.

By the way,your hero was in Denver today. I thought he was here, because of a the activity around Buckley AFB today. I saw the usual transport planes, etc, black helios and jets flying around. He snarled traffic up pretty good.

11. blade819

He gave the commencement speech at my favorite place in the Springs, Air Force Academy. Thanks for your sutle advice, when I want a fair, balanced and belivable news I'll tune into FOX. Oh I forgot, it's not programmed on my remote.

blade819

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.