1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANOTHER ATTABOY FOR KEEN SIGHTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ddrsuz, Sep 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Just had to say that I was on my way thru CA this weekend, on my way to an annual fishing trip off the coast of Mexico (picture of one of the 15+ fish caught is included below), and needed to have some work done on my rib that had been previously installed by Vicki at KEEN SIGHTS. Not only did she agree to make the necessary modifications, she got it done quickly, so I could pick it up on the way back thru. Thanx again to Vicki for great work.

Dennnis

ddrsuz_2008_0303.jpg

2. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

bump, just 'cause Vicki deserves it.

3. ddrsuz

ddrsuz Member

Hey Tarheel:

Guess those Smallmouths out your way are pretty impressive. I haven't found any fishing (smallmouths included) that compares with fly lining live bait to tuna. This one came in at 38lbs. and won the jackpot, so not only did the fishing end up good, the catching was even better. I also like fishing in shorts and a T-shirt on the ocean, something us N. CAl folks don't get to do much.

Obviously, the point of the thread was to congratulate Vicki, but I have seen the level of interest in boats and fishing on the site, so couldn't resist proof that I actually did go fishing.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.