1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Another 44 mag for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tcr1146, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Now we are getting one of these in the "proper" price range! Tom Rhoads

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I have gotten 7 whiteails with mine. Hope to get a few more before I give up the ghost

3. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

The Redhawk ia a nice handgun. I was gonna buy one a few years back, when the clerk said, "wait a minute, I got something ya might wanna see". Out he came with a nickel plated, 8 3/8 inch barreled, Smith and Wesson model 29. It went home with me and he kept the Redhawk. Nothin wrong with the Ruger, just prefer the 29. Have acquired bout 5 more since then and have Leupold scopes on all but one. A nice setup ya have there and anyone wanting a 44 for hunting can't go wrong with it.

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I have gotten 7 whiteails with mine. Hope to get a few more before I give up the ghost

5. trapshootin hippie

The Redhawk ia a nice handgun. I was gonna buy one a few years back, when the clerk said, "wait a minute, I got something ya might wanna see". Out he came with a nickel plated, 8 3/8 inch barreled, Smith and Wesson model 29. It went home with me and he kept the Redhawk. Nothin wrong with the Ruger, just prefer the 29. Have acquired bout 5 more since then and have Leupold scopes on all but one. A nice setup ya have there and anyone wanting a 44 for hunting can't go wrong with it.

6. trapshootin hippie

Yep, that's the way we talk down here in Texas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.