1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Annual Perazzi Service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by olympicshooter, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

I want to send off my Perazzi for an annual service. Who is the best dealer to service my gun and about how much should it cost?

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

obviously if your at the Grand you can have it done onsite by Dan at Giacomo's.

otherwise, send it to Giacomo, or The Gun Dr, or maybe Whiz White does it..

3. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Don't quite understand what is, and how it get started, There's no requirement for annual service for a Perazzi.

The term "annual service" was an old British tradition, for their fine English game guns under severe weather condition to prevent rust and wood swelling.

Perazzi was designed to withstand heavy usage and easy owner maintenance, if you know how to take the stock and trigger off the gun, you can see everything of the gun, change the springs is all you need to learn to service the gun until it gets loose for a new locking bolt.

4. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

Well Steve I didnt quite mean it in a literal way and I shoot at a high level and need my gun worked on by Perazzi professionals, so I know my gun will be in top shape.

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

and certain Perazzi smiths at the Grand are offering "Perazzi Annuals". So I guess you could call Giacomo's and ask them about it. It's a service where the inspect your gun, oil it, and recommend anything they find that needs fixing... sorta like quick lube oil changes telling you it's time for that transmission fluid flush...

6. letts

letts TS Member

Trapshootingusa magazine in its July/August issue has an article about Giaocomo sporting USA and the service that they offer. I suggest that you read this and maybe that will help you reach a decision about annual service.

Letts

7. olympicshooter

olympicshooter Member

Thanks for the advise everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi service