1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Annie's Question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FernieTrapGuy, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FernieTrapGuy

FernieTrapGuy TS Member

What does "All Gun 2 Ding Annie" mean?

Thanks,

RAndy

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Two dings and your OUT until the next round!

YOU do know what a ding is I hope!

3. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

Everybody makes up their own rules, but at our club that would mean that people could keep shooting in order until the target is broken or hits the ground (all gun), and you are out of the competition when the target that you missed, gets broken by someone else, and that happens for the second time, you are out of the game. First time, you go to the end of the line. Mark

4. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Same as Mark

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Some clubs do not have a buy back. If you get a ding you are history

6. JLSIMON

JLSIMON Member

Here in this part of Iowa we call them "Hickies" instead of Dings. We play it three Hickies and you're out. Last two left split the pot unless a shooter puts everyone else out on the last shot then they get the whole thing. To get more Annies in before closing time we do a "one and done" once in awhile.

Jim

7. FernieTrapGuy

FernieTrapGuy TS Member

Thanks everyone, I understand now! I had thought 2 dings was shooting at the pieces of the target so now I am clear!

8. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

In the West, many Annies have a buy back to get a second chance to stay in the line up. The buy back money which is normally a $1.00 is seperate from the entry fee and is collected on the line before the shoot starts and is paid 100% to the winner or winners if there's split. All of the Annies I've participated have been all guns up and shoot until the target is hit or in the dirt.

Surfer

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

I shot at a club that had "Annie Robberies". If the second shooter could break a chip from the first shooter's dead target, the first shooter was out. I hated that game.

10. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

WE call those chippy backers, and we also shoot 3 gun Annies, only three guns get to shoot at a target. It speeds things up. Mark

11. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Gun Dr. we call that shoot a Blue Chip, you better smoke the target, if you leave a big piece and it gets broken you are out.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

12. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Our total target costs are subtracted from the pot. So one and done is the way to go. 3 guns up.
    Clyde

13. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Our total target costs are subtracted from the pot. So one and done is the way to go. 3 guns up.
    Clyde

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.