1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

annie oakley hurt your trap shooting?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jimmy Miller, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy Miller

Jimmy Miller Member

I have been getting different opinions on the idea of shooting Annie Oakley events hurting your timing for shooting registered targets. I would be interested on the groups feeling and experiences.

Jimmy

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I believe it does.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The only difference is the delay while you wait for those in front of you to shoot ... I think it might help you be a little more patient once the target is in the air ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

don't hurt mine because I don't shoot registered anymore. When I did I really did not think it hurt. I shot games 3 nights a week and reg on weekends

5. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Of course it doesn't hurt. Neither does playing pool, shooting a pistol, or hunting ducks. They're different games than a registered trapshoot.

6. millerm12

millerm12 Member

I think when your on your A game it doesn't matter what your shooting.I think some people use this exscuse for a bad day at the club.I don't see how shooting targets is a bad thing,even though there are different variations of shooting them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.