1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ann Coulter, Strikes again.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Mar 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I think this is kind of funny. Especially since it's got Howard Dean's panties in a wad. Jim

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sx9Bi3C4rs8"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sx9Bi3C4rs8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

She has more balls than a lot of men

3. trench12

trench12 TS Member

jus sthop it you thillies!!!!!

4. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Great entertainer! It's always a hoot to watch that Adams apple bob up & down.

5. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I meant as in fortitude.

6. smartass

smartass TS Member

sammie is definitely not gay- he's just queer.

7. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

You go girl

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Fairy boats? I didnt know they had a Navy to.

9. jimx200

jimx200 Member

Oh sammie, it's ok to come out of that closet. NO wait! Just stay in it.

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

God Bless Ann coulter.... Adams apple and all but it's about tie speeks their minds and f--k the poltically correct...

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

11. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

She;s a realy good exampel of the reason the Republicans got there dead ass,s booted out of office, lots and lots of noise, and no brains.

12. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Howard Dean and sammie's panties are in a wad. LOL. Good girl got two with one blow...

And no it does not make her a superstar. No just hated by the screwy left for telling it like she sees it.

You know free speech that you liberals hold so dear. That is right up to the point of saying something you don't agree with.

Rock

Jim

13. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Speaking of a lot less brains, deckart/antigojohn/sammie, who are the superstars in your party?? Mrs slick willie? You've defended her. John Edwards? You've defended him. John Kerry? You've defended him. Al Gore? You've defended him.

As in most of your political posts, you are one of the first to "label people"

14. concordefamily

concordefamily Member

"She;s a realy good exampel of the reason the Republicans got there ass,s booted out of office, lots and lots of noise, and no brains"

You have a typo here, you typed Republicans but you meant to type Democrats.

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

tgun;

Ann had no bearing on the last election. The unpopular war had everything to do with it. The liberals win one election in the last four, and they think they are really something. Previous to this election, the liberal party was relegated to the status of irrelevant, which is where they belong.

There isn't a brain in the liberal party! Because the liberal party has no long term relevant platform, the tables will turn. Then what are you going to do? Cry??

16. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

I've been disappointed with both parties. Are these the best candidates they can come up with? Hillbillary, Obamma/Jamma, Two-tone McCain? You guys can insult and bicker each other all you want, unfortunately we had all better vote for whoever is the most experienced in world intimidation and handling military matters. When we pull out out of Iraq, the terrorist will follow us home. I also want the successor to be Pro-gun, and that eliminates all of the above.

17. gotbass

gotbass Member

She meant that Edwards is a wuss. I cannot imagine any of the Democrats, with the exception of Hillary, who would kill her own mother to get more power, having the balls to stand up to those that would kill us all, man, woman and child because their gentle and loving god directs them to. I am still of the opinon that sooner or later we will have to nuke someone to get the rest of the world's attention and respect. Don't misunderstand, I am not for Hillary, in fact it makes little difference who the Republicans run I will vote for them. Neither Hillary or Osoma er Obomba will do anything other than make sure that we are easily overun.

18. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

God I love Ann. I admire her writings. It is a breath of fresh air to hear or read someone who has not been "senstized".

God how I deplore political correctness!!!

More and more, I value someone who will tell you what they think. Not what they expect, you want to hear.

Whetered you agree with Annie or disagree, you know where she stands. Can you say the same thing about Hillary, or Obama?

Bisi

19. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

spammie/troll,

all the b.s.you put on here about name calling, immaturity, freedom of speach, verbal attacks, etc. etc., and you make a remark like the one above about a MAN'S WIFE? YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE. I HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR A HOMELESS CRACKHEAD THAN I DO YOU. I SAW A MONKEY AT THE ZOO THE OTHER DAY WITH MORE BRAINS THAN YOU. how dare you purvey your crap on here like you do and then bring a man's wife, that you don't even know, into the fray. your a scumbag of epic proportions, sam. loser.

brett d.

20. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

What the hell are you going to do with crotchless panties?? Oh yea I forgot liberal democrat that does explain a lot. Well hope they will look good on the guy you live with.

Rock

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ann coulter crotchless panty woman