1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ann Coulter on Hannity

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bisi, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Just got through watching Ann Coulter on Hannity. Wow she knocked the ball out of the park, on every subject thrown her way.

I'm going to paraphrase what she said about gun control - registration, leads to confiscation then to extermination.

I truly believe if liberals get their way we will see concentration camps in this country by 2025. It will start out with being sentenced to sensitivity training but then that won't satisfy em so it will be full blown concentration camps.

2. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

She kicked ass on Hannity. If you didn't catch it, you could record it when Hannity plays again later in the night.

3. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

She is a book seller and that's all she is! She makes $ off of the right wing misery- I quit watching FOX because all those clowns do is make $ off of our misery!

4. scooterbum

scooterbum Active Member

blackfoot,

Are you a commie?

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

She's more of a man than most in the political theater.

6. Herb in Oregon

Herb in Oregon TS Member

Piers Morgan (CNN) was in Texas tonite and those boys had him looking stunned ! I don't think anybody had ever talked to him that way before...use his own style to ram his own words and stats down his throat. Ted Nugent drove the stake in his heart. Good job Ted!!

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pkjIMxf0VyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. oz

oz Active Member

we already have hundreds of concentration camps. they are owned by FEMA. go on youtube and see what jessie ventura has checked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.