1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ann Coulter on Fast & Furious

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Ann Coulter - The Biggest Scandal in US History

Ann Coulter gets it.

But the Dems are blaming Republicans and the NRA for blowing a "non-issue" all out of proportion.

Sorry, this is Watergate with a body count.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Yep, that is why all the democrat are out looking for the nearest mic!!

Its Bush's fault,
    Its Republicans playing politics,
    Its the NRA putting the pressure on,
    Its "Racism",
    Its about attacking the Dems protection of voter fraud

Did I miss any of the talking heads and their DNC talking points??

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Since Ann came out in such vehement support of Romney I don't trust her any more. I once was a fan, now I don't even open her columns.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Holder should be held in contempt of Congress. Hussien Obama should fire his butt, but won't. Ya know, the brotherhood,and all of that BS. Executive Privelige may be OK in some things, but this is purely a cover up. A border patrol agent died in vain. He was sacrificed because of stupidity, ignorance, and it all gets blamed on race, and G.W. Bush. Sad. Charlie

5. Brian in Oregon

Wireguy, be that as it may, she hit the nail on the head about F&F.

6. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

She sure got THAT one right!

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

She is hot

8. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

There is one question that I have never heard asked in the full F&F investigation.

Since a rifle or handgun without any ammo is nothing but an expensive club, did DOJ/BATFE also provide, or do nothing to stop the providing of, ammunition for the F&F firearms? It would not surprise me in the least to find out that BATFE provided ammo for their Mexican Drug Lord clients! Yet no one seems to want to ask about that aspect of F&F.

If BATFE/DOJ provided ammo, or did nothing to stop someone from providing ammo to these killers, would not the responsible person(s) be an accessory before the fact to the murder of Brian Terry? Aren't those who are found guilty of being an accessory to a felony also considered guilty of that same felony? Would that not require that the person(s) responsible also face trial, and upon conviction, be sentenced to the same punishment as the murderers? Is this what Holder and Obama are conspiring to avoid answering by invoking the, last minute, "Executive Privilege"?

9. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

She along with Fox, Limbaugh, and Hannity are all in this story for political gain, period. She is just another rah, rah, cheerleader, that knows nothing more about the facts than you, or I. Even some of her points are totally incorrect.

This conspiracy theory about the Democrats supposedly being involved in this failed policy, so that they can take your guns away is just another attemp at trying to brainwash all gun owners that they are about to lose their guns. Do you really think the Democrats would give known killers guns, just so they can take ours, really? It worked for Bush the first term, but it will not work again.

Seems to me the ATF is more responsible for this than anybody else. Maybe that is why the information is being withheld from congress. Maybe the lives of more agents will be taken if their names are revealed as to their involvement in these policies. Then you have to ask, what political party would gain from that, if more agents where executed, because of the forced exposure of these documents. Who's fault would that be?

10. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

"Do you really think the Democrats would give known killers guns, just so they can take ours, really?"

Since you asked, the answer is an unqualified, YES. The average lib/dem understands the only thing preventing an immediate implementation their totalitarian wet dream is an armed populace. They wouldn't hesitate a single heartbeat in providing guns to killers if they thought the results could be successfully leveraged to confiscate every legal gun in the country.

sissy

11. Brian in Oregon

<i>"Do you really think the Democrats would give known killers guns, just so they can take ours, really?"</i>

Y E S ! ! !

The Dems have a history of weakening criminal laws, punishment and tying the hands of police, to allow more and more criminals on the street. Yet they then turn around and blame guns and ban, or try to ban, them. This is not a coincidence, it is by design. The worse crime is, the more guns the Dems can ban. In effect, the Dems are sacrificing citizens to the criminals to further their agenda of gun bans.

So yes, giving guns to drug cartels by the truck load in order to use this manufactured evidence to further gun bans is part of the personal agenda of Obama and his minions. They could not care less how many Mexicans got killed by this. They in effect were sacrificing Mexicans for gun bans. Where this went sideways was when a US federal agent got killed with one of these weapons, something they did not figure on.

Anyone who cannot see this is either naive or is an Obama shill.

12. rustygun

rustygun Member

So who are you voting for Brian? Or are you just an Obama shill.

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Yes Stl Flyn, can your really be that blind?

Timberfaller, there are more important things going on than worrying about who Brian votes for. The fact is that, unless we are standing with Brian when he votes, we won't know for sure who he votes for. Personally, I don't much care who he votes for either.

14. Brian in Oregon

Rustygun, I do not vote for gun banners of either party. It's just that simple.

15. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Did the partys responsible expect a law enforcement officer would get killed and expose this fiasco? No, not likely.

Now that this has happened, are they sorry it did? Seems they could care less.

Is there a bigger scandal that is more important to cover for than dead border agents? Well, that is what it appears to be.

What is the primary product that the cartels sell?

16. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

News for fast and furious guns ICE agentsFamily steps up quest for answers in ICE agent's murder

KGBT-TV? - 45 minutes ago
    ... death of an ICE against killed by a weapon linked to the 'Fast & Furious' ... agents let gun smugglers ship weapons to Mexican drug cartels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.