1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Animal, vegetable or mineral?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Sep 3, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

http://lastresistance.com/3118/police-youre-attacked-dont-try-defend/

Demanding that you not be human how inhumane. Of course you defend yourself!

Beyond words.

Whoever is working on this "don't defend yourself" ideology is inhumane and trying to turn man into vegetables and minerals (dust). Period. It's gotta stop.

Meanwhile across the oceans, the same people promoting this ideology finance animal is ok, even acceptable.

2. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

rpeerless , that reminds me of Richard Pryor's Macho Man skit. A mugger pulls a knife on Macho Man and Macho Man says "I'll take that knife and shove it up your #$$, I'm Macho Man." Richard says the truth is the mugger will " cut you up." It's your call. The gun toters think they are Macho Man.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its the same mentality that the UK(liberals) is on, NOTICE how its working for them!!

4. rpeerless

Are we supposed to be suddenly too civilized to have guns or suddenly too uncivilized to have guns now?

I can't figure out the argument nor do I want to.

We all know what happens to animals that become so civilized that they can't see themselves as free roaming animals.

That being said, if weaponry is being banned and regulated what will progressives do with regard to martial arts the mentally ill and felons?

80% of assaults are with other than gun weapons including fists.

Maybe the plan is to replace dangerous grey mass with laboratory grey mass? Or fist/foot confiscation?

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Johnny,,,,,,,,please tell us would you prefer to be Channon or Chris,,,,,,after all, they didn't resist,,,,,,put on some big girl panties and grow a pair........

6. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Barfin, Richard Pryor poured 151 rum on himself and set it on fire. It was a suicide attempt. The drugs didn't help. That is the truth. That was confirmed by another in the house at the time. For everyone who thinks Richard Pryor was a low level idiot, get up on stage and make people laugh. It's the hardest job in the world.

The point of the Macho Man skit is to show what is realistic and not what you see in some stupid Steven Segal movie.

7. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

bigdog, go ahead and resist if you think it would make a difference. I am not telling you to submit.

Lets say I have a gun pointed at you from 5 ft away. What are going to do in your dreams? Pull out your favorite sidearm and shoot me. Ha ha, show me how fast you are! Make a move and you are dead. That's the real world.

8. rpeerless

I'd venture vegetable.

9. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Are you Rambo in your dreams, or maybe Dirty Harry? Or Macho Man, I'll take that gun and stick it up your #$$, I'm Macho Man.

10. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Good grief Barfin, I never painted Pryor as some hero. I think you must have missed the point. He was making fun of people who think they are going to take a gun or knife away from an attacker. I simply referred to a comedy skit to demonstrate how generally absurd it is to think otherwise.

11. bigdogtx

Johnny,,,,,,you assume that you are sober and proficient with your firearm,,,,,,,you just call 911 and tell us about it,,,,,,,,BTW, you are watching WAY too much television or playing video games.......

12. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

barfin, what you are talking about has nothing to do with anything I have said.

bigdog, Police: If You're Being Attacked, Don't Try to Defend Yourself .

That is what the police are advising. They tell people that because way more often than not things will turn out badly. Now comes the Macho Man attitude here about fighting back against overwhelming odds regardless. Go ahead and draw on someone who has the drop on you, let me know how that works out for you.

13. bigdogtx

Here you go Johnny........

14. rpeerless

That being said, if weaponry is being banned and regulated what will progressives do with regard to martial arts the mentally ill and felons?

15. rpeerless

16. rpeerless