1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANIB MEC reloaders 4 sale several gauges

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by omahasportingsupply, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

We were cleaning out a warehouse and found several boxes that were not sold. These are NEW in the box Mec reloaders, most have NOT been out of the box or NEVER been used to demonstrate with. We are still waiting to see what all is available for sale. I will put the loaders on this thread when I am sure it is for sale. PM or Email me with your zip code and I will get the shipping price for you. I can accept a postal money order or I can send you a bill from Paypal so you can pay faster. To be fair to all, first come - first served. I don't have pictures but they have never had the box even opened. We are shipping from the Omaha NE area. Thanks for looking.

8567 20 gauge NIB with small primer tray (100) $350 + sh/insur

8567 16 gauge NIB with small primer tray of 100 $350 + sh/insur

650 16 gauge NIB with small primer tray of 100 $250 + ship/insur

9000G .410 gauge NIB with small primer tray of 100 $425 + ship/insur (PENDING)

I have to go to the post office and then I will be back and check for messages. Will ship within 3 days of getting payment. Thanks for looking.
    Omaha

2. djcuda

djcuda Member

0   0   0

BUMP TTT

3. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

One Only! NEW loader

9000 GN 12 gauge with NEW primer tray 200+ $446 plus shipping and insurance.

4. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

Any interest?

5. omahasportingsupply

0   0   0

I guess nobody on this web site reloads any more. Got to go to Gunbroker or FeeBay I guess. Thanks for looking. And I am not even trying to fish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec anib am