1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANIB BROWNING ULTRA XS PRESTIGE O/U SHOTGUN

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1steve7301, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

1steve7301_2009_271178.jpg

SOLD PENDING FUNDS-----I have an absolutely ANIB beautiful Browning Citori Ultra XS Prestige O/U Shotgun for sale. I purchased this Ultra XS Prestige NIB two months ago, fired exactly 250 rounds fired through it, and it has been sitting in my safe ever since. It comes with five Midas Grade Choke Tubes, a factory adjustable comb for a custom fit, a very nice Browning Hard Case with locks, all original paperwork, 32” Barrels, full set of pipes and three changeable triggers, again for a totally custom fit to you. Each trigger has three setting for length of pull adjustments. This gun is perfect for Sporting Clays, Skeet and Trap. It has gorgeous Grade V Wood on it. The Browning suggested retail on this gun is $5050. LOP to the Browning Pad is adjustable with the trigger setting from 14 ½”, 14 ¾” and 15”. I purchased it for a backup gun, but have decided that I probably will not use it much, so rather than have it sitting in the gun safe, I have decided to sell it. My loss is your gain as I am pricing it at $3450. Thanks for looking.

2. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning citori prestege
browning citori prestige
browning citori ultra xs prestige

browning ultra xs for sale

browning ultra xs prestige