1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

********** ANGLE PORT CHOKES ***********

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by msmith, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msmith

msmith Member

Yes, I did there 5 for $100 deal. Excellent, I find out tonight how good they are. They look well made,no machining marks etc. Mike

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

They are excellent. I bought them to replace some older Kolar .740 tubes and the workmanship, patterns and POI are great. I just ordered 2 more to fill in a couple of gaps in my first order. AND even my old eyes can read the constriction on these as compared to the hen scratch on the older Kolar chokes that I couldn't even read with my glasses.
    --- Chip King ---

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Great stuff and you can't touch that deal these days.

4. djcuda

djcuda Member

Great deal on the chokes.They have about a 1" paralell on the extended chokes.
    Dave

5. Bwanar

Bwanar TS Member

I've been shooting them for almost a year now. I think they are great for the most part. I have done pattern tests and haven't had anything shoot better. My only complaint is that like most chokes they seem to build up a lot of powder/wad crap at the rear entrance. They are very rough inside (tooling marks)as compared to many other chokes. I found that polishing the entrance to a mirror finish has all but eliminated buildup. I use to spend more time cleaning the chokes than the gun. Now it only take a minute.

6. Ifitfliesitdies

Ifitfliesitdies Member

These Chokes are as good or better than anything on the market! Soak 'em in Slip 2000 Gas Piston Parts & Choke Tube Cleaner when they're brand new, then spray slip 2000 lube or any other synthetic lube on them after and they'll clean up very easily.

Shoot well and shoot often!

7. hoghunter

hoghunter Member

I bought 2 sets of them 1 set invector plus & 1 set for a Weatherby & they were great chokes & 1/2 the price? I have been using them for a year
    Thanks
    JR

8. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I've used them for 15 years, most I paid $60 each for. Can't buy any better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

angleport choke tube markings