1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ANDERSON CO.SPORTSMEN CLUB (KY)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by berta686, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berta686

berta686 TS Member

A.C.S.C started shooting on sat. nites last week they are shooting games,killers,bluebirds,2 and out,5 corners and what ever you want to shoot.I was their this past sat.nite didnt get to shoot my gun is at simmons getting a new rib so I pulled and had a blast. Great bunch of guys to shoot around NO BITCHIN,NO CRYING, NO STUPID RULES. Just one hell of a good time so if you want to relax and shoot and have a good time come out to A.C.S.C this sat. nite staring at 6:00 and will stop shooting at midnite (12:00).If you need info please call TIM BOND at (502) 680-1365 that is his cell# Tim is running this shoot(with some help from a couple of the club members) and are doing a great job so grab some of your shooting buddies and come out and heip support this very nice club hope to see you their. Thanks for looking at this thread Neil McClain

2. berta686

berta686 TS Member

3. berta686

berta686 TS Member

4. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

If you want to have fun on a Trap Range, shooting Killers is the ticket. The shooters at ACSC are Killer crazy. Go to www.acsc-ky.com for more info and directions. Thanks for the post. Lee

5. berta686

berta686 TS Member

6. berta686

berta686 TS Member

7. berta686

berta686 TS Member

8. One Eyed Left Handed

One Eyed Left Handed TS Member

Excellent club, nice bunch of trapshooters! They also just bought a PAT and have upgraded their lights. Tim Bond always runs a good shoot and their shooter's are friendly and competitive. I'll agree with Neil that there isn't a complainer in the whole bunch!

Lee is right on the mark!! A lot of these guys love Killers. I'm hoping to get there this Saturday.

Eddie Quire

9. berta686

berta686 TS Member

come on out eddie we will have a good time hope to see u there neil

10. jhoward

jhoward Member

Gonna try to make it, but I have a graduation party to go to that afternoon. If I can sneak out early enough I'll drop by.

11. One Eyed Left Handed

Loading up to head to Anderson County for the Saturday night games!!
    Get your stuff and come on.

12. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

I have been busy the last few Saturdays. How about a report on who is winning? Anybody shooting special loads?

13. One Eyed Left Handed

From my perspective most shooters got a piece of something Saturday night. Crowd was down due to holiday and hay season but still had 10 shooter's!

I believe Tim Bond, Crawford and Johnny did a three way split of the $10.00 Killer (right after I was shot out of course)!

Neil was getting his gun dialed in but was looking tough by the time we quit around 10:45. Lee, I think you might be trolling with the "any special loads" question LOL! H#ll, every load everybody was shooting was special in some manner. My favorite factory 3rd shot and on Killer load is a Kent Ultimate Upland shell with 4 1/4 drams, 1 1/2 oz of 6's at 1490 FPS. Thank God for recoil systems. Mostly shooting 30.8 grains Longshot, RP 12 wad, W209 in a AA hull with 1 1/4 oz 6's. Got to use trap loads on one follow the leader.

Had a great time and intend to shoot with them again.

Eddie

14. LABWILD

LABWILD Member

You caught me Eddie. It is hard to get the recipe for those special Killer loads. Lee

15. berta686

berta686 TS Member

16. berta686

berta686 TS Member

shot at A.C.S.C last nite(6-2) had a great time good targets and a great group of guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.