1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

and you wonder

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by nipper, Jun 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nipper

nipper TS Member

what is wrong with the Republican party, commander and chief of the state disappears and says so what is the big deal?? not even a phone call to anyone lololololololololololol, the problem is pretty simple really

bill

2. Old Texas Marine

Old Texas Marine Member

Bill,

Republicans, at least conservative Republicans, don't depend on the gov't in their day to day lives so not knowing where the Gov might be for a few days doesn't really affect us one way or the other.

For liberals I expect it would be like "Mommy" missing at time to breast feed, though.

HBT

3. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

I seem to remember a President that was unfaithful to his wife (several different times/women), lied about it, lied under oath & the list goes on & on. Now, if I could only remember that guys name & his party. Ahh, it will come to me later. Colonel

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Colonel...

What was the question again? Also, what definition of a lie do we want?

Curt

Seems ole Nippy has been munching on the "U cakes" again!!

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

i quit working with uranium the first time my hair fell out ok

bill

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

nipper it is amazing how dense some people can be....LOL

7. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'm not saying what he did was right.. He is a man.. He is human.. and he didn't lie about it.. He displayed very clouded judgement at what might be a difficult point in his life..

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Nipper, what party was Gov. McGreevy of NJ in? He was a married man with a child. I think he was polishing knobs on the side, not door knobs.

9. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Spitzer quit. He should have after his biggest stance was about morals then he shows his own for the whole world to see. That road goes two ways guys. "If you talk the talk you better walk the walk." When is your man gonna go down the road? His pretty wife is standing by her man or at least she is so far. Where are the moderators when EE hurts feelings when he's callingmore than half the voters in America names? Sniff, sniff boo hoo he's making me cry. Dan

10. nipper

nipper TS Member

i bet when the wifey sees the e-mails in print , he will be kicked to the curb for good

bill

11. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

I wonder why these guys or anyone doesn't realize what you put in the computer never completely leaves. There are records on both ends and there are hackers out there to find what is put in. It's embarrasing for that pretty wife to have to stand by her man and know what he wrote to the lady in Argentina. I happened to know a guy who would go twice a year to Argentina to shoot ducks and doves. He was a contractor with plenty of money. I asked him why he was going there so often and he looked around and saw that no-one was close and told me the most beautiful women in the world were from Argentina. He always came home with a shoulder that was beat up and blue from bruising with all the shells he shot though. I knew one other guy who had a heart attack down there while he was on a hunting trip or at least that is what came out in the paper.Who knows what goes on when someone is 12 thousand miles from home. Or however many miles it is. I know another guy I paid a half years salary to fix my teeth and overheard him say he shot one hundred and four boxes of shells in a single day at doves. That is 2600 loads for hunting I think he went overkill on the doves what do you guys think? Even with someone loading and handing you a different gun all the time over the course of 8 hours that's a 5.41 shots per minute. Or a box every 4.71 minutes. That's quick shooting. Don't those doves ever get gun shy? Lucky that he can afford to shoot that much. Damned dentists anyway:) Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.