1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AND WE DO EVERYTHING ELSE GUNSMITH SHOP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Gunsmith@A.A.E., Nov 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunsmith@A.A.E.

Gunsmith@A.A.E. TS Member

0   0   0

Hello all,

I guess this one way to meet all of you fine shooter! Please visit us at our web site. Stroll thru our photo`s and I think you will find us a very up to speed gunsmith shop. As we can service all your personal firearms needs. From Adj. combs, to hydro-recoil reducers, Bluing to other metal finishes, wood working, rifle- pistol -shotgun we have got you covered!

Ron

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gunsmith@A.A.E.

0   0   0

Hey all thank you for the emails and phone inquires!

Ron

3. 682LINY

682LINY Member

0   0   0

we spoke on the phone ,, looking forward to having some work done in the future

4. Gunsmith@A.A.E.

0   0   0

Yes that project of your`s is quite interesting! Looking forward to putting that Colt S.A. first gen. back in a shootable condition.

Ron

5. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

0   0   0

Have a Savage S.S. barrel in 243 Win I want re-chambered to 243 Ackley. Please e-mail me the total cost shipped back to 93614. TIA

6. Gunsmith@A.A.E.

0   0   0

Andy 44,
    Sorry did not have this thread on our watch list and it slipped by! If still interested please e-mail us 6 months later! And we will answer your inquiry!

Best regards Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.