1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

and this man has a gun......

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

think he has been on the medical mary jane too much......

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

See how "The Hood" rots some peoples' brains?

It really isn't a place...it's a state of mind.

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Man that sounds great I assume reasonable crime control means going after those who commit the VAST MAJORITY of the crimes..............oh no that would be profiling wouldn't it?

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

A bad guy with a gun's worst enemy is a good guy with a gun ... Thats the way it goes ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

The 'supporting statement' to his topic betrays his own words. His intent and lack of sincerity should be obvious from his uniform. A 4-star general in a small community? Never a dull moment the the land of Hollyweird.

Kip

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Typical union hack, Most "Chiefs" are put there because the rank and file don't want them on the beat!!

Its to bad their "brotherhood" loyalty's are askew!!! They would serve the public better if they would FIRE the bad one's instead of promoting them!

Another "educated past their intelligence" Police Chief!!

7. Shooting Sailor

Shooting Sailor Well-Known Member

Actually, I think most chiefs are headhunted from outside the force. It seems that today, there is little promoting from within. That may not be the case in small towns, but medium and bigger, the chief is usually an outsider.

8. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

WOW and he had "4" stars on his shoulder, WOW!!!!! He must be the smartest guy in the room. "NOT"

What I want to know is what is going to happen to the 2 officers that shot 2 innocent women in a pick up truck that were delivering papers? They mistook 2 women for a great big bald black man? GEEEZZZ I really feel safe with Barney Fife's progeny on the job.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So a police firearm is an “offensive weapon used to intimidate and used to show power.”

After watching the government in action at Ruby Ridge and Waco, I'd have to agree with that.

10. NJCOP

NJCOP TS Member

WOW WOW WOW HOLD ON NOW! I'm a Chief of Police and I'm so 2nd Amendment you could tatoo a coiled snake on my arm and I'm from New Jersy! It's the individual person and that guy is an ass and for Christ sakes HE'S FROM CALIFORNIA!

Law Enforcement is not behind gun control. Check actual polls conducted by LAW ENFORCEMENT. The majority of us are heavily 2nd Amendment. The ones that aren't are the country club golf playing a-holes. Its not a knock on golfers just a local observation.

And no he shouldn't have a gun and probably doesn't wear on 24/7.

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

What a MORON.

12. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

When I was involved in LE aviation, the local LEO's would say these types had maxed their Dilbert Principle - promoted beyond their competence. Often dressing themselves like "Spanish Generals", when it happened.

There was also an emerging trend for liberal college educated self-promoters sweeping into a department to burn their way to the top. Lots of division between the traditional and new-breeds. Sounds like NJCOP's sentiment.

Kip

13. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

OK NJCOP,

Do something about it!! Call FOX News ask for a interview and call the boozo out by name!

As a Police Chief, he is speaking for you as a "Fellow" officer!

I bet you could get on O'Reilly fairly easy.

All we ever get from the lame stream media is "guy's" like you are for gun control.

Good luck! let us know how you do.

14. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Timberfaller, after the Nietnam war it was discovered that the North had for 25 years before the war had people work their way up the military ladder. By doing so they knew things we didn't want them to know.

Today people are being placed in places that are not for the good of some. He wasn't one for the people but for OBAMA. What he said was just crazy talk. If any of us would pull a gun on a criminal he will look at it and leave but fast. So with that you will see the crap he was trying to sell. Only a real moron would believe him or Obama for that matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.