1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

And they laughed when I suggested this...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Stupid is as stupid does!! The Spotted owl has been forced to "invade" the Barred owl's habitat and they(Barred owls) are more aggressive and KILL the invaders!!

Its called Survival of the Fittest! Stupid scientist think they can "alter" nature by "helping out".

I have somewhere in my stuff the audio of the "meeting of the mindless" in Portland a few yeas back. Where they talked and proposed this "killing" the unprotected species to HELP out the listed one!

One Scientist got up and told them if they went down this path, they would have to continue the practice for eternity!!

Its way past time to scrap the ESA!! It was passed almost as bad as the OboCare was!!! The senator's at least read it, but had no idea what they were doing!

Their soul reason for doing it was to try and appease the rioters destroying the College Campus's in the early 70's. They haven't improved much have they!!

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    All I want to know is where can I sign up?

4. kenf

kenf Active Member

7 1/2's or 8's?

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

I've heard both taste like Chicken!!

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

What a hoot! LOL.

7. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

A hunter is before a Judge and is charged with killing an Eagle.

The Judge says “Can you explain why you killed the symbol of this country before I sentence you?”

“Well your Honor, I was hunting in am area that was new to me and I got lost.
    After 6 days I was starving when a little rabbit was hopping by, so I shot it. Just as I got to it, an eagle swooped down and grabbed it. I fought with the eagle for my rabbit, some how, the eagle got killed, must have been when I rolled on top of it. I ate the rabbit after cleaning and cooking it … but was still very hungry.”

“The eagle was laying there, with lots of meat on its bones, so I cleaned and cooked it. Just then the Warden walked up and arrested me!”

The Judge asked the Warden if it was true.

“It appears so, your Honor.”

The Judge said “Due to the circumstances, I am going to dismiss this case. Now would the Defendant step up to my bench?”

The Judge whispers “ I am curious, what does an Eagle taste like?”

“Well your Honor, to me , it tastes an awful lot like Spotted Owl.”

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters