1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

And Then The Fight Started.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Gold Medal, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gold Medal

Gold Medal Member

A husband and wife are watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" on TV.

The husband say do you want to have sex?

She says no!

He say is that your final answer?

She says yes.

So he says I`d like to phone a friend....

And that`s when the fight started.

A husband and wife are sitting in the den. He picks up the remote and turns the TV on.

The wife asks what`s on TV?

He says "dust"....

And that`s when the fight started.

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

An elderly couple were laying in bed and he passed gas, when the wife asked what that was he said they were playing fart football and he was leading 7 to zip ... So the wife strained and strained until she finally passed gas and then she said score tied 7 to 7 ... Once again the wife let go a little blooper and the husband asked what the hell was that, she said field goal, 10 to 7 she was winning ... Then again the husband strained and strained until he finally let go and in passing gas he crapped all over his side of the bed, the wife asked "what the hell is that and the husband said 1/2 time, change sides ...

WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming
    Anniversary. She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 In about 3 seconds.'
    I bought her a scale.
    And then the fight started...

4. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

A woman is standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.
    She is not happy with what she sees and says to her husband, "I feel Horrible; I look old, fat and ugly. I really need you to pay me a
    Compliment."
    The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect.'
    And then the fight started.....

5. 1atatime

1atatime TS Member

Husband and wife are playing golf. She hits one about 2 feet, then another and another. After about 6 swings, she has moved theball 25 feet. She looks at husband ans says "those f**king lessons are't working! The husband says, "Well, there you have it. You should have taken golf lessons." Then the fight started.

6. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/fartinbed1wmv.flv">

Then the fight started....

Jerbear

7. BigBruno

BigBruno TS Member

Wife was on TS.com and saw this thread

She yelled to husband "I haven't been on TS.com in close to a year and this (then the fight started) crap is still circulating?

Husband said, "I guess".

Wife crashes the monitor on the ground!

That's how the fight started.

8. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Husband was always asking, whats for dinner wife ? This time he asked again and again until the last time he said, whats for dinner ? Wife said she's making shit. Husband replied, then just make enough for yourself,I'm not hungry. Then the fight started.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.