1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

And the war against gunowners continues (fixed)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. 548

548 Guest

You're shooting blanks, Brian.

3. Brian in Oregon

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

548 Stick your head in the sand so the only real part of you shows. Jeff

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Hmmm....someone who was posting left-wing "pseudo-scientific data" to sway the naive and uninformed is now criticizing information from a competing perspective.....

What happened to DIVERSITY of opinion? Is left wing DOGMA the only CORRECT religion?

6. 548

548 Guest

Wasn't criticizing anything. Brians first message was blank, for most of the day. My first post was meant as a joke regarding his first blank post that has now been "fixed". Some of you need to relax.

7. darr

darr Well-Known Member

There are 2 good lessons in this story.No warrant,no gun.Why the guy with the polish rifle would just give it up is beyond me.The 2nd lesson is be prepared.You never know when these scumbags are going to show up.Its hard to believe this crap is happening in America.

Darr

8. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

Why is it hard to believe? If you study a little history you will see this has happened all to many times. History does repeat itself. All through history there have been Tyrants that will try to take control of people. The space age we live in will be no different. It is comming closer and closer. The people have been distracted by modern day gadgetry to keep most off gaurd to what is happening.Mostly directed to our young people.We need to keep our children informed

9. Brian in Oregon

548, quote: <i>"Wasn't criticizing anything. Brians first message was blank, for most of the day. My first post was meant as a joke regarding his first blank post that has now been "fixed". Some of you need to relax."</i>

True. I made a typo in my HTML code and it blew the post. 548 made a funny comment. His comment became ambiguous after I corrected the typo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.