1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

And the score now is:

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by kiv-c, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

Romney 2, Obummer nuttin'!

2. 548

548 Guest

I think Obamma took this one. Score is tied now.

3. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Good thing neither one of them knows about Knob Creek this weekend.......LOL

4. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

548? You think so? Don't know how anyone concerned about jobs in this country could think Obama won this debate.

5. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Coyote 270
    1st time at knob creek (friday)---- WOW! When my son and I walked the range he commented that it was just like Iraq and Afg with boats.
    regards Bob

6. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Romney won, and Obama skated around and didnt answer some questions he was asked. the moderator let him dodge the hard questions.

7. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

I found one Obama slip up that was really interesting.

When Romney was describing his proposal to reduce tax rates he stated that under his plan the upper 5% of taxpayers would continue to pay 60% of the taxes and the middle class (gawd, I hate that term!) taxpayer - those making $200K and less - would receive a substantial tax cut.

Obummer, on the other hand, said that under his plan, the "rich" would be asked to "pay a little more" and those making $200K and under "would see no change."

Well s#!t-fire, Barack; wasn't "change" something we middle class pukes were suppose to see?

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

When asked a direct "WHO AND WHY" question about the events in Benghazi, Barack "PinocchiObama" spun around on the stage like a cheap top. He's a freekin' sociopath...he can't even keep his own lies straight.

2-Zip, Romney!

9. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Obama has reduced taxes for the middle class. When you drop their income , you reduce the amount of taxes paid. Duh!

10. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

OBAMA claims he cut taxes for the middle class when all he did was withhold less out of the money that you pay each week into the IRS and in turn the employer payed less to match what the employee pays. He never lowered the rate payed at the end of the year. Some people would have a tax bill at the end of the year because not enough money was withheld to cover the taxes owed.

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

One thing is for sure, Obigears didn't defend his horrendous record at all. He couldn't because his record sucks, all he did was to attack Romney with the help of that fat beech.

12. The Stive

The Stive Member

The way I saw it, Obama did better than he did at the first one. I thought
    that Romney did a good job, but missed some chances to nail Obama. All things
    considered, I thought Romney won. John

13. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

I must reside in an alternate universe, because when the debate ended I felt in my heart that Romney hit it right out of the park, then the talking heads informed me that Obama had won.
    I especially relished in the silence that met Romney when he read off the statistics from the economy over the last 4 years, such as the National debt, price of Gas, Unemployment, persons on food stamps, etc, etc, etc. Most of those facts went unchallenged.
    dju

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I see it pretty much as the Stive sees it. Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.