1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

And the GOP's grooming this idiot for White House?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And the GOP

If this lemon gets the nomination I'm voting Libertarian. Again.

Keeping New Jersey SAFEFriday, April 19, 2013<br>
    Tags: Executive Orders<br>

Keeping New Jersey SAFE

Governor Christie Puts Forward Comprehensive and Common Sense Plan to Strengthen Existing Gun Laws and Background Checks, Bolster Criminal Penalties and Target and Treat the Root Causes of Mass Violence

Building on New Jersey’s already strong guns laws that rank among the toughest in the country, Governor Chris Christie has a comprehensive and responsible action plan to help reduce gun violence. The plan focuses on four distinct areas:

•Responsibly Expanding New Jersey’s Already Stringent Gun Control Measures

•Making Mental Health Treatment And Screening Mandatory For Those Who Need It Most, And Making It Easier For Health Professionals To Order Treatment For Individuals In Crisis

•Addressing The Influence Of Violence In Video Games On Today's Youth By Requiring Parental Consent

•Bolstering Criminal Penalties For Gun-Related Crimes And Reforming Bail Laws To Keep Our Most Violent Offenders Out Of Our Communities

RESPONSIBLY EXPANDING NEW JERSEY’S ALREADY STRINGENT GUN CONTROL MEASURES

Governor Christie’s plan to responsibly expand New Jersey’s strict gun control measures includes:

•Banning future purchases of the Barrett .50 Caliber (New Jersey law would ban any weapon that is substantially identical to the Barrett .50 Caliber);

•Strengthening the State's existing background check requirement by mandating that adjudicated mental health records are included in the instant background check process at the time of a firearm purchase as part of the National Instant Background Check system;

•Requiring firearms purchasers to present a valid government photo ID, along with the already mandatory Firearms Purchaser Identification Card.

Governor Christie Is Committed To “Strictly Enforcing” New Jersey’s Already Strong Gun Laws: (Press Conference, 7/31/12)

http://nj.gov/governor/news/news/552013/approved/20130419a.html

2. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Brian, I'm with you on this one.

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

I agree that he is not a good choice but which would you pick if the only choice was Christie or Clinton?

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

After French Kissing Obama (with tongue) in the Hurricane Sandy photo op I think he will get some very stiff resistance.

Elephants have a good memory.

I would love to see Allan West but the Old Guard doesn't like him, not a REAL politician.

HM

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yup anti gunner, licking zeros boots, guess it would be the first election I will skip, might go vote for an independent, but that would just be a waste of time

6. Brian in Oregon

Quote: <i>" I agree that he is not a good choice but which would you pick if the only choice was Christie or Clinton?"</i>

Libertarian. Again.

7. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

It's been about 6+ months since he had his stomach lap band surgery and he looks even bigger around!

Suppose that's making him more ornery than he was?

8. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

They must have put that lap band around his brain, he's about as Republican as Odumbass is...Bill

9. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Maybe the band has slipped down the alimentary pathway and obstructed the exit.

Bob Falfa

10. 548

548 Guest

Brian, you may have a little different perspective on these things if you lived in Hoboken rather than a rural area of Oregon.

11. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Governor Christie For the GOP..........

Sounds good to me

GS

12. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

U crappen me. Just a democrat in republican cloths.

13. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Christie is too Jersey for the White House.

Allen West has his roots in Political Science and is too well educated it seems for some of the unschooled 'Old Guard'.

Great on the political ideology but maybe not so good on the wheeling and dealing that got us into the mess that we are currently in. And I say we can do without the wheeling and dealing with good solid honorable leadership.

14. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Christie,Romney,McCain are all wolves in sheeps clothing. Nothing but another lost election for the repubs if he gets the nomination. Christie sounds more like Obama than a conservative.

15. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter where you LIVE the Constitution apply's to every Citizen and every State!

The cure is to PUNISH criminals!!

Something liberals have no stomach for!!

They always cry "civil rights"!! are violated when a rapist,murderer,kidnapper,cop killer, serial killer and terrorist is threatened with punishment that fits the crime!!

Case in point: Castro Should not be sucking oxygen next week!
    Hasan Been sucking oxygen for too long already!

16. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Can Ronald Reagan be reincarnated?

17. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

We need this guy again!!! He makes these jokers look sick!!! I'm talking about the guy on the right, I think...

18. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

We're screwed again in 2016, the GOP will need to stand solidly on it's party platform instead of condescending to RHINO's, don't see it happening. Midalake's response should answer any questions regarding Christie. You may be able to groom a pig but it's still a pig.

Robert

19. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Rand Paul will be my choice.

20. Brian in Oregon

CharlieAMA, quote: <i>"Can Ronald Reagan be reincarnated?"</i>

[​IMG]

ZOMBIE REAGAN 2016