1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

And some said they were "common sense" laws.......

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Aug 17, 2013.

1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Guess christie is all about "common sense".......

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And some said they were

Christie is anti-gun. The fact is, he signed TEN anti-gun bills, but is getting the headlines for doing technical vetoes on two, one of which he agrees with (.50 bmG ban) but said it went too far because it banned ALL .50 cals. He's on record as saying "assault weapons" should be banned and voted to ban them. What he's doing is to try to get in his wolf-in-sheep's-clothing bona fides to make it appear he is a friend of gun owners so he can sucker ignorant anti-gunner enabling Fudds into supporting him.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

And some said they were

Christie is NOT a political conservative. However he is a fiscal conservative and in New Jersey we take what we can get. And what we can get is pretty little compared to what the denizens of Camden, Elizabet, Plainfield, Newark, etc routinely get and which we pay for.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

And some said they were

What is going to happen when the real people pull out of these shitholes?

It's high time the city dwelling metrosexuals got put in their place.

HM

5. darr

darr Well-Known Member

And some said they were

"City dwelling metrosexuals". Classic.

Darr

6. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

And some said they were

I am a strict conservative. That being said I will cast my vote for Christie if he ends up as the Republican nominee. Why? Remember Mike Castle of Delaware? He was a RINO that's for sure and it was said that he voted with the Dems about 50% of the time. (That would equate to him voting with the Repubs 50% of the time). So the conservatives pushed for the "witchcraft worshiper. (Christine O'Donnell). Well she got trounced and you end up with a senator that votes with the Dems 100% of the time. Then think back when they pushed for Sharon Angle in Nevada and we get Harry Reid. Then look at the rube they had running against McClaskey in Missouri; so we end up with another 100% vote for the Dems. Many conservatives sat on the sidelines and didn't vote for McCain or Romney; so we end up with this worthless piece of trash in the Whitehouse. It is very important to vote for the "lesser of 2 evils", or you will end up with Hillary for 8 years. Not voting or voting for a 3rd party is a vote for the Dems. Now just honestly ask yourself; who would you rather have; Hillary or Christie? I'd rather have Sarah Palin but she can't win; so bottom line if it takes Christie to beat her, then he gets my vote. Nuff said. Ed

7. 548

548 Guest

And some said they were

548_2008_0303116.jpg

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

And some said they were

Ed,,,,, too many times we have done this and we have what we are living with right now,,,,,,,look at Boehner, McConnell et.al.,,,,,,,,,sooner or later a man has to stand true to his beliefs AND with his character,,,,,,,,if the R's want my vote next time, then give a me an R and not a rino.......

9. esoxhunter

And some said they were

bigdog: But then you will have to admit the Dems will win. This is a different era and the Dems will succeed every time due to the vast numbers who are on the public dole. It's just a matter of time the illegals will be voting and guess who they will vote for? Again, if its a choice between a RINO and a liberal Dem; there isn't a contest. The RINO will vote correctly 50% of the time, (in my opinion), and the liberal 0% of the time. Do the math.. Again, it isn't the same as it was when we were young. Hard work and responsible living does't cut it anymore. These Democrat supporters want government in their lives; "cradle to grave". AND there are a lot of them.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    And some said they were

You RINO enablers just don't get it. If Christie wins the Dems still win, because he is an anti-gun liberal.

The problem is you've voted for the lesser of two evils for so long that what you expect from your candidate no longer matters. Your vote is being taken for granted as a blank check to do whatever they want, including banning your guns. You've allowed the GOP to shift left until they are Democrat Lite.

And EVERY election for the last 30 years has been "the most important ever", as we see RINOs flush our rights away.

Sorry, that gambit has run its course. It failed to get McCain and Romney elected, and it will fail to get Christie elected. The solution is to fight for a candidate who can get conservative and gunowner support from those who have defected to third parties or have been sitting out the election. In a close race, their votes count all out of proportion to their numbers.

Or embrace Hillary 2016.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

And some said they were

Get Ted Cruz to run in 2016, looks like he might be lining up the ducks now, he has provided his birth certificate he was born in Canada but he was born to an American mother, so if it is good enough for the zero it is good enough for him

And he sure isn't antigun

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

And some said they were

Rick............You need to see a optometrist, very quickly. ;-)

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

And some said they were

Air brushing! That's a good one Rick. But, I don't think sand blasting and Bondo could help.

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

And some said they were

jerbear_2008_030316.jpg

Jerbear

15. esoxhunter

And some said they were

You will never convince me, that voting for a RINO, (that can actually win), is not a better choice than voting for a stinking liberal such as Hillary. Obama in the next 3 years just might ruin this country. Hillary, if elected will "seal the deal". Then you can take your guns and have Hillary, (or even sooner with Obama); confiscate them and melt them down. Again, your battle is much different than in years past. You have a large percentage of the population in this country realizing that they can vote in their benefits provided by the government. When Romney said before the election that he had already lost 47% of the voters due to government entitlements; he was probably correct. Again, I will vote for anybody that opposes the Democratic nominee. I certainly will not throw away my vote by voting for a 3rd party or not voting at all. JMHO. ED

16. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

And some said they were

That picture reminds me of Magaret Hamilton, who played the wicked witch of the north in the 'Wizard of Oz'. Even screen cleaner didn't help.