1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

And he's not racist???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

......Obama calls pastors to explain gay marriage support; black churches ‘conflicted' by president's decision

After making his historic remarks on same-sex unions last week, President Barack Obama led a conference call with black church pastors to explain his support for gay marriage, the New York Times reports. The call, which was held with "eight or so African-American ministers," occurred about two hours after the president's interview with ABC's Robin Roberts.

Obama explained to them that he struggled with the decision, pastors on the call told the paper, but several voiced their disapproval.

"They were wrestling with their ability to get over his theological position," the Rev. Delman Coates, a Maryland pastor who was on the call, told the Times.

The conference call was part of a quiet effort by the president to control potential political damage caused by his support of same-sex marriage.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I heard some talking heads this weekend saying it will not make any difference for the religious black in their support for President Stupid.

We will see.

3. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

In the article it says the five religious leaders he regularly consults with for spiritual leadership

If that was true they would have been Imams

He's a frigging muslim

4. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Is he a racist?That is hilarious.He could say he was Hitler reincarnated and it doesn't matter.He is way worse than a racist and it doesn't matter to the mindless idiots that voted for him last time.My wife works in the records dept. of a Ca. prison.Most of her co-workers voted for him and proudly state they will do it again.It is like they are proud to be stupid.Unless the uneducated,make that uninformed masses do not start taking things seriously this disaster is going to continue.At least we have Romney.Jesus save us we have Romney.If the best we have is Romney we are finished.I would hang my self but rope is too expensive.That felt good to get off my chest.Sorry.

Darr

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

When your on the Wrong side of an issue, you always have to find willing accomplishes to defend your side!!

He is wrong, he knows it, he doesn't want to admit to a mistake, SO bring on the talking heads!

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

7. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

With 72% of black children being born out of wedlock, seems like they don't care much for any kind of marriage, not just gay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.