1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Analizing

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

32 year old Married women and 32 year old single women. Last night Bill Oreilly was asking why surveys showed the marrieds went for Romney and the singles went for Obama. I think Oreilly is smart enough to figure this out...he was trying to get others to think. My take is that the married women have taken on the responsibility of a home and raising a family. The singles are most likely the ones who bought the war on women farce won't take responsibility for their own actions and want everyone else to pay for their birth control and abortions. Possibly they are party girls and thats why they are not married or not married any longer. Of course this is not true in every case but nothing is. Any thoughts? ed nichols

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have thought of this for a along time. Good point. They are afraid to loose their welfare/food stamps. Charlie

3. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Wow, thought this thread was about something else.

Wayne

4. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

The single 32 year old women is afraid that she will have to settle for a worhless liberal male in her age group. The conservative working males are already married and have a family started by then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.