1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

An Open Letter to Dennis DeVault

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kelly andersen, Dec 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kelly andersen

kelly andersen TS Member

My god,that is some beautiful wood and craftsmanship. How long was the turn around time on the work???

2. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Gordy, eat your heart out. FD

3. smartass

smartass TS Member

Damn sandbagger

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Anyone beside me recognize that checkering pattern and know what gun it was originally on?? :-D

5. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

John, what model Beretta did you have the work on, is it a combo or strictly an over an under---also did you go to Ohio for a fitting?----Dennis did my singles gun & I have started to break out into the mid 90's---it is a 10 pt gain also---Phil

6. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Skeet man- Looks like a 3200 comp pattern or is it a 3200 Premier.
    Gun looks like a DT10 from what I can see.

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Hitapair- Glad to see i'm not the only gun nerd on here LOL. It is the comp, the premier had straight lines where the checkering is omitted verses the curves that the comp has.

8. crew

crew TS Member

John nice stock. I shoot a DT10 and a friend also has one after shooting them several years mine 5 years and my friend longer we kinda don't notice they have stocks that are to thick. I kinda went on to a different gun and when I pick up the DT10 I notice the stock being to thick. We are going to get our stocks worked on,we both have Soft touches by Moe Brag but we didn't have them taken down. Iam going to give Dennis a call after seeing your stock I really like his stocks. Iam sure you made a good choice. You have probably noticed several All American's shooting DT10's and most have custom stocks and Barrel work and for good reason but that's another problem.

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Now that's a satisfied customer!

10. John Stefanowicz

John Stefanowicz TS Member

How refreshing to see the actual names/identity of people beubg used on this site, versus those who hide their asses/identity behind codes. Thank yuou for your consideration, and candor. John

11. John Stefanowicz

John Stefanowicz TS Member

How refreshing to see the actual names/identity of people beubg used on this site, versus those who hide their asses/identity behind codes. Thank yuou for your consideration, and candor. John

12. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Hey John,

Post up a picture of your gun case! lol

JT

13. Sixshooter

Sixshooter TS Member

Has anyone besides me noticed this web site has one satisfied Dennis DeVault customer after another? Dennis just does great work!

Not only is a a great craftsman, he also supports our sport. Dennis has fully donated one of his fine custom Infinity shotguns for our live youth program auction at the Minnesota State shoot. We will auction the gun at our friday night awards banquet. Come to our shoot, enjoy one of the best run shoots at one of the countries best facilities and buy yourself one of Dennis's fine guns.

If you can't make our shoot, we will accept phone in bids. To set up a direct phone connection during our auction, you can email me at the above address.

14. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I noticed that Mark talked about the auction this year and we are working on that gun at this time. It should be completed by April and we will take photo's and place them on the web for all to see. We are looking forward to seeing alot of folks at the Minn. Shoot it is a great program and this group does a fine job in supporting our shooters of tomorrow.

Dennis DeVault

15. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

Well,

Here is my 2 cents worth.

I have never met Dennis personally, but he has provided me with great service.

I bought a used DeVault conversion and he personally took care of my barrel preference.

I was so impressed, that I am now having Dennis convert a 20 gauge 391 for me with a custom stock.

One day he and I will be at the same shoot. It will be nice to say hello in person as opposed to only chatting on the phone.

Happy New Year Dennis and thanks

Paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.