1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

An incident in England regarding Islam.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I seen this about 2 years ago and it came around again. Thought I would share.

With Islam establishing their own schools, one wonders how their kids will acquire our values and be able to successfully integrate into our society.

This incident happened in London.

The Uncomfortable Definition of an Infidel....

FACT: Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK

Last month I attended my annual training session for maintaining my security clearance in the prison service.
    There was a presentation by three speakers from the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say about the basics of Islam, complete with video.

After the presentations, question time. I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a Holy War against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statement and, without hesitation he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not a follower of Allah, so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'
    The expression on his face changed from one of authority to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the biscuit tin.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope Benedict commanding all Catholics to kill Muslims, or the Archbishop of Canterbury ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'
    The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your 'friend' when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question. Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because He will take me to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam remained speechless.

Needless to say, the organizers of the Diversification seminar were not happy with this way of exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

Within twenty years, ie. 2029, there will be enough Muslim voters in the UK to elect a government of their choice, complete with Sharia law.

Everyone in the U.K. Should be required to read this, but with the current political paralysis, tolerant justice system, liberal media and P.C.madness, there is no way this will be widely publicised.

Please pass this on to all your e-mail contacts.

John Harrison MBE. MIDSc

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

screw them moozlums

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I never understood why religious bigots like you two have to hate people simply because their religious beliefs require them to either convert you or kill you. Why must you be so intolerant?

-Gary

PS: There's a heavy infestation of them taking over Paris too. And parts of Michigan.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Since the Brits believe in wealth redistribution, maybe they can appease their Muslims with life redistribution. Offer up a Brit to each Muslim to be beheaded so the Muslim can go to heaven.

5. hrosik123

hrosik123 Member

What you fail to realize is that not everyone wants to integrate into "our" society. In my opinion thats fine. If thats what they want then all the power to them. The problem is when "they" want all the benefits afforded by the society "they" don't want to become a part of. The people referred to can live their lifestyle in a muslim country goverened by their laws.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Geese Gary, I apologize for being so insensitive. Next time I meet a Muslim i'll ask him if he wants a free trip to heaven and his 27 or so virgins, and hand him my gun so he can shoot me. Bulge.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's not 27 virgins, Bulge. It's 72!!!

-Gary

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

It's not 27 virgins, Bulge. It's 72!!! Show some respect for the Religion Of Peace!

-Gary

[​IMG]

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

10. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

The Muslims will elect a US Government before 2029. Look around. They are in every part of the US now and Obastard is letting more in all the time. Oh, I forgot, we already let them elect the president.

Wake up. Close the gates. Use discretion in immigration.

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Slowdp:

Lighten-up and stop being so ignorant and intolerant. 99% of Muslims are peaceful. It's only the other 1% (who happen to run the religion) that want to infiltrate American and destroy us.

-Gary

12. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Not everyone in America was doing violent acts when our fine soldiers were kicking nazi butt across Europe, but we were on the same side. EVERY follower of islam wants to see the elimination of people who do not want to become Muslim. Remember, islam encourages lying to infidels. The fact is there are 79 direct verses in the kor'ran that demand that they kill you, and one that could be taken either way. Theirs is not a live and let live lifestyle. Just because we have a particular view of how we practice religion, that does not mean that our compartmentalized practices are the same as theirs. In America, a person is free to believe or disbelieve. Even a professing Christian is allowed to attend Sunday service and not practice his faith all week. islam is not like that. Theirs is a governmental and cultural lifestyle, and they have NO tolerance to anyone who does not subscribe to that lifestyle, no matter how intensely the local leaders demand their practices.

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

This video will tell you everything you need to understand about Islam.

-Gary

14. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Well-Known Member

A little Muslim girl got lost at the mall today,security asked her what was wrong, she replied I can't find my mommy, they asked what does she look like? The little Muslim girl replied, I don't know, I've never seen her.....

15. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

GW22 - all Muslims are bad. They all worship with the same book and that book tells them to kill non-believers. I don't trust any Muslim. They are all waiting for the order. That book also tells the Muslim to befriend an infidel only when needed. It also says it is acceptable to lie to an infidel when in their (the Muslim's) best interest but it is not acceptable to lie to another Muslim.

Muslims need to be gone. They will take over - probably quicker than you think.

16. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I don't care what he says--in my opinion the U.S. has its first muslim president.

Phil Berkowitz

17. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

Apparently, some of you jokers will swallow anything that gets past your reality filter and into your narrow little minds:

"<I>Allah or Jesus: snopes.com</I>"

Keller<br>Corozal, Belize

18. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

Go to Google and search for "koran Quotes" or "Qur'an Quotes". Spend a few minutes reading about the Qur'an. This in a book of war - not a book of peace. This is a book of oppression - not a book of equality. Its teaching is totally against western culture. Muslims are not trying to live peacefully with us. They tolerate us until they can take us.

I don't know how to make the following links show up as bookmarks. Simply copy them into your browser and look the reading up.

http://www.letusreason.org/islam12.htm

http://urantiabook.org/archive/readers/quotations_from_koran.htm

http://www.truthbeknown.com/islamquotes.htm

Birds of a feather flock together and they eat the same food.

19. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

I have delt with lots of Musslims, buying gas, getting a room selling equipment to etc.

I got to know one pretty good over time at a gas station I frequented in California and one day I asked him, does he actually hate my guts and want to see me and all christians and non beleivers dead?

He laughed and said no no that is the crazy Musslims not us.

I told him, Bullshit, when the time is right they would kill us all given the chance.

I always tried to get him to share my pork rinds, but, he would laugh and decline.

I DO NOT TRUST ANY OF THEM!

20. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

You say,if you come to America and dont want to be an American thats OK.
    My old friend Teddy, thats Roosevelt, if you dont want to be assimilated and become an American dont come here!
    Right or wrong. Why come, look at the cubans, ask them, what are you Ill give you 3 to one not one says an American.
    Look at the muslims in every single country they are in, they do not intergrate, in many countries the police are afraid to come into their compounds.
    One part of muslims I like, this one guy in England,has 3 wives,three, 11 children, he doesnt work, he's to tired, he collects unemployment,welfare, food stamps, healthcare free. I hate that SOB, not ONCE did he invite me to come to his house. Rotten dog. Lee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.