1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"An entourage surpassing the queen's"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Shooting Coach, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Some "Queen". Her butt is bigger than a barn, and it must have taken those vehicles to bring along enough Twinkies to stuff in her fat piehole.

2. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

http://boingboing.net/2007/11/29/president-bushs-trav.html

Don't be stupid. He is the president, what do you expect? If McCain were elected it would be the same. if you check the link GWB's was the same. I am not defending him. I am just saying our judgments of him must be based on some realistic comparisons if they are to be taken seriously.

Christopher Monaco

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Chris you are right. The problem IMHO is that most of us on here just do not like or respect the man and therefore we go the extra mile to show it. Bulge..

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I'll sing Barry a hymn.....

FEAB9

Curt
    [​IMG]

5. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

Again I am not defending him. If you check the link W. traveled with just as big an entourage. If not bigger and I am not saying that was wrong. I am saying this is how these guys roll. We can critique O. for all that he is doing but we look like hypocrites if we just blast him for the same crap that we defended the last guy for. Bush gave away more money to the Arabs then any other Pres. He had to because he needed to appease them. O. Will do the same. The right won't be taken seriously by the moderates if we continue to blast this man on stuff we defended the last guy for.

CM

6. porky

porky TS Member

The islamic group wanted to kill Geo Bush. The Islamic group loves osama. The islamic group wants him in offic as long as possible. Geo Bush needed the protection, assoma wants the pampering he thinks is befitting his position as president/king of the U.S.

7. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

Git-ER-Done

You just proved Barrelbulge and my points in 4 poorly assembled sentences.

CM

8. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Whatever.

9. porky

porky TS Member

78 I just want to get the idea across. You correct my poorly assembled messages for me willya? Thanks

10. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Just goes to show you we haven't had a financially conservative president in the white house for the last two decades or more. Be a president, be a man, carry your own gun to defend yourself. Order some take out under an alias name from a local restaurant, or better yet pack some sandwiches and potato salad in the presidential cooler. The president doesn't need a hot gourmet meal at everying sitting.

I know I'm rambling, but its the truth, and it goes for all presidents, past - present - and future.

John E.

11. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

With the condition the country is in, we need someone like Harry Truman

12. NMULTRARUNNER55

NMULTRARUNNER55 Member

I don't like Obama and will criticize him any chance I get. There's not a thing wrong with criticism but Chris M. is correct - everyone should do their homework first.

How's my sentence structure?

13. rustygun

rustygun Member

Rick, if you enjoy looking like an idiot, by all means go for it. I don't think it helps our cause. Most conservatives are able to write and spell, most are business owners and many have college educations.

I can't tell if you are a real conservative , or just an Obama hater.

14. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rick... I thought for sure that once YODA melted all the snow away from the Pikes Peak Gun Club new Bunker Trap, you would stop writing these ridculously stupid posts.

blade819

15. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I don't give a damn who is President, you do not need that many people tagging along on their trips abroad or anywhere else. Just a huge waste of taxpayers money...Bill

16. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Rick:

I commend you for your honesty and self diagnosis. But..is the snow gone?

blade819

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

When H. S. Trumans term was over he and wife Bess got in their 1948 Plymouth and drove to their home in Independence Missouri.

NO entourage, no lifetime Secret Service, just Harry and Bess.

HM

18. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

I live in DC area where you send all of your politicians. Personally, I would like to send all of them back home.

They are all pigs eating at the public trough, only difference is which group of people to whom they tell the lies that they want to hear.

I agree with Bill, no matter the party or the person, that much of an entourage, and the expense, is disgraceful.

19. rustygun

rustygun Member

I guess we're both wrong. First I'm not your"pal",pal, second, I thought you were just acting like an idiot.

Your not a conservative just a loudmouth. Preaching to the choir on a shooting site, is that your idea of saving the country from Obama, are you active in the Tea Party or the Republican party, or do you just go vote? Most of the people on the political threads do nothing but bitch. Work, get behind a candidate, sell him to the electorate.

That's right you do have the right to be stupid, it is a free country,so far.

Keep putting up the posts, you're gonna run ol'Obama right out of office by shooting off your mouth. I'll stay tuned to see if that works out.

20. rustygun

rustygun Member

Hey, didn't you and Larry Craig share a stall at the airport
    KMA ,BLOWHARD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.