1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

An Aussie stockmans Honeymoon. HUMOR

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

An Aussie stockman and his young wife had just got married and found a nice hotel for their wedding night. The bridegroom approached the front desk and asked for a room.

He said, 'We're on our honeymoon so we need a nice room with a good, strong bed."

The clerk winked, 'You want the Bridal?'

The drover reflected on this for a moment and then replied, "Nah, I reckon not. I'll just hold onto her ears until she gets used to it.

2. skeeter1956

skeeter1956 Member

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Good'un!!!

A BLONDE AUSTRALIAN JOKE FOR U : )). . .

A blonde went to a shop looking for a pair of alligator shoes. After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!'

The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, 'Well, little lady, why don't you go give it a try?'

The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator. Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, and spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand. He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her. With lightning reflexes, the blond took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead gators all lying belly up. The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blond struggled with the gator.

Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration . . . "Sonofabitch!! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!"

4. porky

porky TS Member

They think that they can make fuel from horse manure. Now I know that your car isn't going to get 30MPG, but if it's going to $5 per gallon, it's sure going to stop them from siphoning.

5. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Bulge, that is good LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.