1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

An Actual E-Mail To My Two Sons! (OT)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

The following is an actual e-mail that I sent to my two sons. You might want to send this to your kids. I think though, they might understand it more if you have been a life long trap shooter.

One of my sons said that was just "Dad, insane again" and the other son said I was "Off my meds". Anyway it was sent in fun. Hope you can see the humor and have some fun with it too as I have had.

-----------------------------------------
    This might take a little time for this to sink in, so I want you both to pay attention and please try to follow along with my reasoning. Read it a couple of times if you have to until you can see where I'm coming from. I'm sure when you get done reading it, you will agree with my reasoning like any sane person would do.

I have decided not to buy myself that $7000.00+ gun for now. I have decided to go back to my old Perazzi and shoot that, thereby saving said $7000.00+ for my heirs.

That being you two.

Now, since I'm saving that money for you and you will eventually get it, I think it is only fair that you sit down and write me out a check for your half of the $7000.00+ that I didn't spend and instead saved for you.

Are you following me here? Since I didn't spend the money, which was yours when I die, it is only fitting that you should forward that money, which is really yours when I die to me.

There, I can't get any plainer than that.

Cash, Check or Money Orders are acceptable.

As soon as I get the money from you guys, I may decide to not buy a $45,000.00 SUV, but I don't know if you can afford to send me your half of the money I'd be saving for you when I don't buy it!

Let me know your thought on this money saving plan I have instituted in my life. Sounds like a sound investment to me.

I only wish I had thought of this plan 20 years ago, as I'm sure it would have helped me immensely through my many paths of life.

As ever, Your Thinking Father!

Hauxfan!

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Let me know how it turns out.

Rock

Jim

3. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Careful there Hauxfan, they might knock you off before you can save any more money! :)

4. Hanktheduece

Hanktheduece TS Member

Only a putz from Iowa could come up with that. The price of corn musta been low in the fall. Go Blue. Duece

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.