1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Amunition supply?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1166, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1166

1166 Member

How long do you think it will take to refurbish the supply situation ?

2. quartering

quartering Active Member

looks like they're gonna go after hi cap mags again. so it should free up pretty quick. good luck with it

3. billyboy07208

billyboy07208 Member

Its going to be like this for years because just when they are about to be caught up in orders...here come the people who had stockpiled before all of this,shot it off and looking for more.
    add more news not in our favor,this cycle will continue.

4. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

It will never be the same. HMB

5. psfive

psfive Member

Just like the gasoline prices will never go down. The ammo supply will never be flush again. Buy it when you see is and load all you can. Paul inGINebraska.

6. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

I have a little bit different take. I don't think that the majority of people stocking up are active shooters. Rather they are stockpiling just in case. So at some point those people will be topped off, or over-spent. That should allow supply to catch back up.

At least that is what I am telling myself:)

My thought is that I don't believe most people can spend half of their paycheck on ammo indefinitely. At some point they have to stop.

7. oz

oz Active Member

I just got an e-mail from Iammo... they have 5.56 62 cr penetrators for sale. Unfortunately they are over $1,000.00....yep over a thousand dollars for a can of 1,000 rounds. One box of thirty (30) rounds for $56...that used to sell for about $10.... I guess that's fair....NOT....

8. JRW

JRW Member

We will never see ammo on shelves like before. Obama will have our guns taken away so no need for ammo. Jerry

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Only from my cold dead fingers..........My line in the sand has been drawn.

10. JH

JH Well-Known Member

I voted for Romney because he was better than OBAMA....however, some IDIOTS helped Obama get elected by not voting or by voting for an unelectable third party candidate....

I HOPE EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD WILL VOTE DURING MIDTERM ELECTIONS AND HELP DISINFECT THE SENATE/HOUSE FROM LIBERALS!

11. paul7177

paul7177 Member

Bangalore.................WELL SAID!

12. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

It's my opinion only but I feel the shortage has been caused by hoarding and nothing more. When (if) times turn turn around in a few years and we're out of this O'Bama cloud you'll see that shortages will be gone and prices will go down as prople shoot up what they have hoarded. (My Prayer).

13. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Bangalore has hit the nail squarely on the head, now if only he could do the same to O'sambo. Ross Puls

14. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Agreed!!!!!!

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Widener's has some Sierras, and there are a few other 224 bullets in stock around the web.

They are getting hit soon after showing in stock, but they are there.

I hope the pipeline gets some rimfire stuff before the warm weather.

HM

16. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

listen, all the bull crap that everyone is complaining about will not mean a hoot. Its to bad to but it is so. .If by chance all the cowards get off their highhorse and monitor all the electronic voting centers with mixed committees as to watch the programming of the units then their will never ever be another honest election. The country will be desolved. I first thought the hearring of Hillary and Motel Machell running for office was so dang stupind but after further thought their are so many stupid people in this country that it would be possible.
    The reason I am saying this is because this ingorammace pot smoken, half baked so call president (Dictator) Is still in office when Impeachment preceding should have been started long ago. If ever their was any plain evidence was needed this clown has about broke every rule in the book. Its time for people demand from their representatives to throw this bozo out. Bill

17. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Bill I thnk you missed your last Prozac.

jim brown

18. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

As soon as the people that are causing the problem, realize they are causing the problem. So, it looks like never!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.