1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Amnesty for illegals...on the table now

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by daddiooo, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heard today on Neal Boortz that this proposed legislation is working its way through channels as we speak. (very low profile, no news coverage at all)

1. All illegals must register with the government.

2. All illegals must pay a $500 per person registration fee.

3. They must pass a background check.

4. Upon completion of this they will receive a 6 yr temporary green card.

5. During that 6 yrs they must learn english and pass the citizenship test.

6. While waiting for permenent status they qualify for Social Security benefits

7. If they do all this they get a PERMENENT residence green card.

Sure sounds like amnesty to me. Wouldn't surprise me if they'd probably be tax exempt also. Any thoughts on the matter?

2. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

I prefer that they send them all home but since that won`t happen then the above is a start except for #6 . Why should they get S/S benefits while they are waiting ??

3. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

They won't be paying the $500.00 either, you can bet on that. Your Government to the rescue I'd bet. The case will be that if they don't have the $500.00 you are punishing them for being poor/indigent & the fee will be waved.
    JMO Colonel

4. white rattler

white rattler Member

Does this mean as a Canadian I can stay? Trevor Dawe

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Unemployment rate over 10% and they want to do this? Your filthy stinking left wing liberal brought us this.

Will they pay the $500 - no. There will probably be a program to give em a $1000 so they can pay the government $500.

The country we had just 20 years ago, is gone, and it ain't ever coming back.

6. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

"5. During that 6 yrs they must learn english and pass the citizenship test."

And you consider this "amnesty"?
    Hint: it ain't

7. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Trevor, only if you are in the country illegally.

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

code5coupe,

I don't consider it amnesty, the government/democrats apparently do.They are the only ones voting for this travesty. If they give you six years to try to meet the criteria and pay you while you're waiting what would you call it???

I'd call it criminal on the part of the senators and congressmen based on the fact that they're giving money to illegals, money you and I have paid all our lifes into a fund for our old age. Not to mention the fact that they're also "anchor babying" us to death. Call it what you want the government has their own name for it.

CHANGE.

Another steaming pile of pelosi brought to you by the democrats.

9. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

This is why Wilson called NoBama a lier. He knew this was in the works. Can't provide illegals with health coverage if everyone gets a green card.
    Also in the bill it states citizenship can't be asked and everyone that shows up has to be treated.
    We need a national id card.

10. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

It won't be long now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,be prepared,,,,,,

11. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Done deal. Can't be stopped. Too many RINO's, including McCain.

12. copper

copper Member

This is the countrys main problem ,1 Jobs taken by illegals,2 heath care costs free to illegals costing everyone paying insurance ect. 3 Money leaving country not being spent here they send back home,4 property taxes schools full , list goes on and most of the country wants them out, isn,t it we the people are the counry. I don,t care if we send 100 back a week how long it takes . Every time one is found back they go. this will ruin us.

13. dolphin62

dolphin62 Member

the countrys they come.from...they will clear out there prisons and send them here againe.

what we need to do is to close all immagration into this country for a while.

14. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Trevor, why would you want to? So sad to see where our Country is going so quickly. I knew it would be bad, but never a clue as to how bad how soon. Bob

15. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

They are not going to leave. There are way to many. What, maybe 16 million or more? Did your forfathers leave and go back to the old country if someone didn't like them here? What is the answer or solution?

16. white rattler

white rattler Member

Bob, you have a point. Trevor Dawe.

17. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

No he doesn't have point! When our grandparents came here if u didn't work for it you wernt entitled.
    No housing suppliment no gas stations, welfare, food stamps social security, health care. We were taught in ENGLISH! Not Italian French polish german. The govt didn't provide a foot bath because in the old country they walked in camel shit bare foot.
    Our ancestors wanted to be Americans, and loyalty was to America, not the shit country you left.

18. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

No he doesn't have point! When our grandparents came here if u didn't work for it you wernt entitled.
    No housing suppliment no gas stations, welfare, food stamps social security, health care. We were taught in ENGLISH! Not Italian French polish german. The govt didn't provide a foot bath because in the old country they walked in camel shit bare foot.
    Our ancestors wanted to be Americans, and loyalty was to America, not the shit country you left.

19. The Stive

The Stive Member

Sad Sad Sad John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.