1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Amnesty Bill Dead

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by leadvail, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadvail

leadvail Member

Republicans and Democrats lose .
    AMERICANS WIN !!!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Now, when are they going to start running them wetbacks out of this country, I sure hope before there is an upriseing by the American public ... I was at the MVD today and I thin I was the only one speaking english, oh me and one other guy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Lariat

Lariat TS Member

I'm so glad this bill failed. I've called& written all the senators at least once. I've called & emailed my senators & the ones in leadership everyday since this bill surfaced. I'm happy to say my 2 senators never voted for it. Thanks Bob Corker & Lamar Alexander. We need to continue the fight & demand we get border security. Where is the damn fence?. BTW Mr Bush move to Mexico. You care more for them than your own people.

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Thank God. We don't need anymore damn laws. We need enforcement of our present laws and a fence.

5. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

just goes to show......when dems and repubs use closed-door sessions to reach a MONUMENTAL BI-PARTISAN AGREEMENT, you better hold on to your seats and grab your wallets.
    Todd Nelson

6. zoom

zoom TS Member

Well....It's Jail or The Trail.....!!!! Hope you enjoyed your vist...Have a real jumping bean day . Bye Bye

Bill C

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Count me as another one against this ridiculous piece of legislation. You had to know there was something SERIOUSLY wrong when it seemed like everybody was lining up to support this thing EVEN BEFORE THEY HAD READ IT..!! The word in Washington was "just vote yes...you don't need to read it". Listening to the debate...one would think that we currently have no laws regarding illegal immigration...and THIS THING was our only hope to have any kind of legal controls...WTF...!!!!
    I routinely get solicitations for contributions....Lately I have been returning them..in their postage paid envelope ,with a msg. written in big black letters with a marker...."NO AMNESTY...WHEN YOU HAVE ENFORCED OUR LAWS AND SECURED OUR BORDERS...WE'LL TALK ABOUT MORE DONATIONS."
    Don't buy into the "we can't deport 12 million illegals"...If we make the job market and social services dry up to them...they'll leave on their own. THAT will take resolve,courage,committment, and WILL. Oh heck...we ain't got a chance...you won't find any of those qualities in D.C. these days. Throw'em all out and start over.

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Employers and landlords are the key here. They don't want to be Americans, they just want to plunder the system.

Got one in the a local plant, made foreman, wife works there too, they have homes here and in mexico and each drive new trucks.

And they shop with food stamps.

What a bunch of crap.

HM

9. phirel

phirel TS Member

HM- I am an employer and a landlord. I do my best to be good American.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.