1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ammo Tax

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mpenley, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpenley

mpenley TS Member

So I have not purchsed any componants for many years and got sticker schok at the prices. Last bag of shot increased from $13 to $14.25 per bag and we squaked at that. Last week I was watching PBS when Sheilds interupted with a comment. New laws not necessary,just an ammo tax! How true it is. When I retired and moved from WA State to MO WA was in process of a tobacco ban, did not pass so today a pack of Winton is $8 plus, here in MO still $3.50 and that is still outrageous. i overheard a comment from a gunsmith recently... Buy all the ammo you can afford... NOW. Any comments? Mike in Missouri

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Sure, an ammo tax would convince the liberals the NRA cares and "wants to be part of the discussion!" That's a great idea?

Why didn't we think of that?

3. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Taxation without representation...

are we a group they REALLY want to piss off??

4. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

It wouldn't have an impact on the active shooters. But it would us law abiding citizens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.