1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ammo for sale -new jersey area

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by brantman, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brantman

brantman TS Member

0   0   0

getting out of trap shooting and would like to sell my cases of ammo. I have the following 4 cases of federal top gun 1.8 oz. number 7.5 2 cases of remington gun club 1.8 oz. number 8, 2 case of winchester #8, (9 boxes in one case) 35.00 per case or will work out something if you buy all at once. must come to new jersey (by phila.) to purschase

2. njwoodworker

njwoodworker Member

0   0   0

I am interested in purchasing all of your ammo.Contact me on my cell to work out some details. I am in the Flemington / Somerville area.
    Dan Gill
    908-448-6820

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

vintage ammo for sale new jersey

where to buy a trap gun in new jersey