1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ammo for Elysburg Westy Hogans Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gdbabin, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

My wife and I are shooting the Westy and need a minimum of 1200 shells to cover our events. We're waiting for delivery of 40 flats, but they won't be here in time unfortunately.

I know we can buy at the club, but are there options near the facility that may have a better price?

Guy Babin

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

3. samme_no2

samme_no2 Member

There is a wol mart about 10 miles away, I dont know about the prices. Harry

4. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I think you'll find the prices at the shell counter reasonable. As Bug mentioned there is a WalMart within comfortable driving distance but I don't know their inventory.

Since you're only buying 4 or 5 flats the price differential isn't a big deal over a "bargain."

5. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

Buy at club spend it or leave it option ,Leave it someone else will spend it !after you leave it .

Pat Kelley

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

You'll be better off visiting a local Walmart near you, purchase the needed quantity and have at it.....it's too late to worry about cost savings...

Curt - Delaware

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.