1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Amish Mafia

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CW638YORK, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CW638YORK

CW638YORK Member

Am I the only one who finds the show "Amish Mafia" rediculous and unbelievable ?

I will admit that I've attempted to watch a couple of times...

I have been to the Amish country area in Lancaster many times and can't believe this crap has gotten on tv but I'm more appauled that they actually think we might think its true...

Just my opinion...

Chris

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I too think its a joke Its an insult to the real Amish people. I talked to some of the amish in my area and they said it was utter nonsense Ive never seen an amish midget untill todays show

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

My most trusted business mentor and partner was Lancaster Amish. He felt the need to enlist in the Navy after college and was shunned for it for a decade. We spoke often about his Amish experiences, and the likes of this 'reality show' never came up - at all!

Bill overcame his community's disappointment with kindness, reuniting with his parents before he was overcome by cancer. The Wharton School at UPenn held an overflow of 5000+ people at his eulogy. There were many, many Amish that attended.

I think he would be appalled by what Hollyweird is doing to his community. Personally, I believe that it's just the loonie-left doing everything they can to destroy every fiber of our white-Christian, American base. Disgusting.

Kip

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I posted on this awhile back. I watched it for an hour. Can't beleive some of the stunts they do. After some checking, it is all BS. The Amish are hard working people, and they don't need all of Hollywood and reality TV mocking them.

5. JT 27

JT 27 Member

I lived among the Amish in N. Indiana & central PA. These idiots on this "reality show" in no way resemble the Amish youth they are supposed to portray. It is just more pablum being fed to us by the media, ie what used to be considered non acceptable behavior now being the "Norm"

6. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Attached link above is from Lancaster City Police decrying the show as fiction. Apparently the show cast the local LEO's in bad light.

One "star of the show" is supposed to be a professional actor. As with 99 percent of these "reality" shows are scripted and staged for Obama voters.

Usually at the end of a show, it is required a disclaimer about, "all characters in the show are fictional and any similarity to anyone is a coincidence" which they put in the end credits to avoid lawsuits.

Look for such a disclaimer at the end of such shows. Sometimes you might have to freeze the DVR to see it, because they flash it for a mere second.

7. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

It must be a joke (but I don't get it). Some folks will watch anything.

Jim Skeel

8. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Democrat ran tv What do you expect. Duck dynasty isnt much better

9. DIXIE SPECIAL 25

DIXIE SPECIAL 25 Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80... TS Supporters

It's Levi versus Merlin........ who will win?

10. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Ya, ve gonna maken yeu n offer yeu ont be ablen toz be refusen....I like watching this cuz its so damn ridiculous..I'm surrounded by my Amish friends and would be embarassed to acknowledge this program even exists

11. k810329

k810329 Member

I watched it one time and that was enough for me.

12. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

Couldnt make it through a whole show. My BS meter redlined, had to turn the tv off before it blew up.

13. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

and I thought that all that stuff was true ;(

14. DIXIE SPECIAL 25

DIXIE SPECIAL 25 Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80... TS Supporters

Levi is losing his help... but got him a new woman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.