1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

AMERO???????

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by silverado, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverado

silverado TS Member

This is the kind of stuff that makes my blood boil. I hope this comes out.

2. silverado

silverado TS Member

This is a pain to load, but please give it time. Please comment about this.

3. Wheat Farmer

Wheat Farmer TS Member

There is more truth to this then you think. The powers that be, can do any damn thing they want to. We are getting the right people in office to do this.

4. silverado

silverado TS Member

I dont know. This guys website is a beauty. I guess anyone could beat out one coin and hold it up to a camera. May have lost one can out of his sixpack.

5. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I never heard of this guy. But when he stated that this coin was minted by "the Denver Mint", I was curious. Look at the above website. The coin is minted by some who mints coins, medal & tokens. And this site says they used a "surplus Denver Mint coin press", not the Denver Mint. I guess each of us should come to our own conclusion.

Bill Radwan

6. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

GB we now know how you voted. Obama wants to take your guns and you voted for him. NICE GOING. Second when he said to go out and buy gold and silver I started to think what else is he into? Selling gold and silver?

7. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Two fries short of a happy meal.

Dennis

8. Wheat Farmer

Wheat Farmer TS Member

Hydra, where in the hell do you get off and say I voted for Obama? Not only no, but Hell No, all I said we have the right people getting in office to pull off this shit. You better learn how to read.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Amero is coming, but not like this guy says. Our currency will collapse first, and the removal of North American borders will usher in the Amero. I don't believe it can all be done in a month.

Another problem I have is the fact that they do not have enough ships to carry all the coins they would need to fund our debt in the new currency. Do the math , Trillions of dollars in 29 dollar coins? LOL.

But yes, Our government is operating a Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme. The ultimate demise comes when you can't rob Peter of enough money to pay Paul any more.

Obama will need faster printing presses for the waterfall of dollars he proposes to create, and Carlo Ponzi will be chuckling in his grave.

Mash the link.

And hurry, spend all your money before it becomes worthless.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.