1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Americase source?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bucko43, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

You do realize you can buy direct from Americase, right?

They are expensive. Get ready to open your wallet wide!

Kevin

2. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

you can buy it cheaper from a dealer....there is one guy on here that gave me a lower price on an Americase than what is advertised....hopefully he will pop on this thread.

3. WS

WS Member

Have purchased cases from mpcsports in Georgia with good prices and the cases were shipped direct from Americase. www.mpcsports.com

4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Have you checked out the Mar Mic cases on Dennis Devault's website?

They are built like Sherman tank and less than 1/2 the price of an Americase.

They offer the same interior material, but they are designed for the higher rib, higer comb type shotguns. You should check them out. I bought one a month ago for my Ljutic.

Kevin

5. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Contact the man at Silver Dollar Club.... gave me a great deal.... shipped to my door...

Beat everybodys price... and fast shipping...

6. dogsnhorses

dogsnhorses TS Member

I have bought two from MPC. One was in stock and delivered in a couple days. The other they had to get from Americase and it was drop shipped from there, which took 3 days. MPC has a stock of them and Americase has a good inventory as well. MPC prices are the best I have found. I think when MPC advises a wait time of UP TO 4 weeks they mean if you order one that has not been built yet. If it is in inventory at either MPC or Americase, you get it quickly.

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

I have a TWO gun case--99% new-- Asking $395.00. I can ship now and can take a credit card. Dennis.781-910-0313.

8. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Which Americase are you looking for? I have 2002 and 2009 in stock. Any other I would have to order from Americase
    Mike Battista
    7727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.