1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Americase For Sale - Two Combo Trap Guns

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

I have an Americase Model ? that has a space for two combo trap guns with the cordura cover. I bought it about 5 years ago and had the velcro redone by Americase at the SW Grand last year. The case is in great shape with a few wear marks. I have some photos I could email but no way to load on this site. I think the case new was close to $500 but would start at half that. My email is above. Steve

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Steve, where are you located?

3. SILVER S 007

SILVER S 007 Member

sTEVE I HAVE TRIED TO E-MAIL BUT WONT WORK CALL SILVER DOLLAR AT 813 920 3231 ASK FOR BOB. MEYERS WE WILL WORK SOMETHING OUT.

MANY THANKS
    BOB. M,

4. J.D.Shaeffer

J.D.Shaeffer TS Member

Where do i send my money. I will buy it right now

5. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

I have a buyer in La Mesa, CA who wants it. Next in line is Jim in Minnesota. And then Bob M. I am trying to get a price on UPS shipping. I will contact each buyer in order, on Saturday to firm this up and will post. Thanks all. Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.