1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

America's frontline against terror (with pictures)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by ysr_racer, Nov 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

America

Yep, these are the people keeping us safe when we fly.

I had a run-in with these three geniuses at LAX last time I was there. I guess my only question is, how did the TSA steal these rocket scientists away from NASA ?

404815434.jpg

404815435.jpg

404815436.jpg

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I am not sure as to what makes them stupid, the fact that they are fat, black, what are you basing your observation on?

I don't think any of us are fans of TSA, but as far as individuals go I am sure there are some very nice, professional TSA officers out there. Kind of like any profession, for example attorneys, people love to bash attorneys, are all attorneys created equal?

I would be more impressed if you snapped a picture of a TSA officer not exercising common sense by ripping a 2 year old child's stuffed bear apart, or making a WWII vet take off a prosthetic appendage. The above folks look fine to me.

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

America

Yep, these are the people keeping us safe when we fly.

I had a run-in with these three geniuses at LAX last time I was there. I guess my only question is, how did the TSA steal these rocket scientists away from NASA ?

404815434.jpg

404815435.jpg

404815436.jpg

4. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

I am not sure as to what makes them stupid, the fact that they are fat, black, what are you basing your observation on?

I don't think any of us are fans of TSA, but as far as individuals go I am sure there are some very nice, professional TSA officers out there. Kind of like any profession, for example attorneys, people love to bash attorneys, are all attorneys created equal?

I would be more impressed if you snapped a picture of a TSA officer not exercising common sense by ripping a 2 year old child's stuffed bear apart, or making a WWII vet take off a prosthetic appendage. The above folks look fine to me.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious?

Rick, I am surprised at your comment.

6. mtimney

mtimney TS Member

This thread is exactly the type pi$$--poor thinking I've been complaining about on this site.

What makes these TSA employees worthy of our contempt??? There is ZERO evidence of anything, good or bad, about these folks in the photos or in the contents of the message.

Barker... "What are they doing standing around talking?" Maybe...possibly...their jobs. Maybe not. We can't tell from a photograph because it only captures a split-second in time.

I hope you were making a joke about Walmart employees. Otherwise it makes it kind of funny for you to consider me to be an elitist.
    Mark T.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

"This thread is exactly the type pi$$--poor thinking I've been complaining about on this site."

Its obvious that Mark does not keep himself "informed" on the actions of the TSA employees.

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Oh timberfaller- don't forget everyone on this sight shows 'bigotry, narrow-mindedness and foolish reasoning........and we demonstrate stupid with with every post.

9. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

To be fair, I may have started it when I asked the black chick for her autograph. I swear I thought she was Refrigerator Perry from the '85 Bears.

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

She doesn't need a gun or pepper spray. She can just sit on you, till the cops come.

11. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Wow,

I guess you guys haven't taken a look at the current group of trap shooters at your local club. My guess is that the average guy is at least 30 lbs overweight and doesn't look so good either. On the other hand, they all have guns so that gives them some privileges.

In Rick's case, he probably never noticed how fellow shooters on his squad look, since there is no indication from his various postings that he has been on a trap field in recent memory. But, he sure has an opinion on everything non-trap.

12. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    <i>"I had a run-in with these three geniuses at LAX last time I was there."</i>

What kind of run in?

13. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

I don't get it, please clarify your contempt?

CM

14. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

The REALLY good news is Bama unionized them! Now, when they steal your stuff, treat you like they are doing you a favor by being rude to you, and strip search your 85 year old mother, you can't even complain about it. If you do, you can do it to a whole team of union lawyers. Welcome to B. Hussein's America.

Good luck.

PS. If you're a Muslim, none of that stuff happens to you. They seem to reserve the "special" treatment for white people.

15. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

Has flying has gotten too expensive, abusive , and just not worth the time savings anymore?

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

It has for me, pretzel.

17. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Why would you assume they're not intelligent? I'd say they're smart enuf' to get paid for doing nothing of social value, so who's paying them? Now who's the dumb ones?

18. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Here's a job announcement for TSA - as you can see, it's permanent PART TIME - and the pay (including locality) starts at $29,xxx per year. Who's going to work for that? I worked in HR in the public transit industry for the last 14 years and we had similar starting conditions. Low wage and lousy working conditions. Only applicants we got were desparate folks downsized or laid off in dire need of secure employment or those who thought driving a city bus was a step up in the world and they be moving on up. You're not going to get intelligent, thinking, rational objective employees at those pay scales and working conditions..... I doubt the agency even wants employees any better than what you see.

19. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Rick,

I stand corrected on your trap shooting postings and experience. At the same time, you seem eagerly willing to judge peoples ability and character based on appearance or body type. I would suggest to you that it's a bad habit and destructive to the concept of people being judged by their actions.

In my case relative to TSA employees, I have never been disrespectfully treated by any TSA employees. I can't say the same for airline employees. I fly a lot and while I wouldn't suggest it's as pleasant as it used to be, I wouldn't blame the TSA employees. Mostly the issue is us, you and me, driving down prices which as the capitalist you profess to be should understand will sometimes drive down quality. That "old time" flying experience is still available, it's just a lot more expensive.

Theft when flying is certainly an issue, but it is very unlikely at the TSA check in inspection. Baggage, when it is opened, has always been in my experience after the carry on baggage has gone through xray. The passenger has the opportunity to watch the inspection. Theft, when it occurs, happens with checked luggage and is most frequently airline baggage handlers.

20. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

For those cretins that don't like the TSA...don't fly, don't use a train, etc...then you'll have nothing to complain about except your miserable lives!!

Curt

FEAB9

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.