1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Americans work for a living...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jun 14, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Tell that to the president who seemingly does not know the value of a dollar, spends like a drunk on vacation, makes high cost promises he can't follow through with, that he should follow through with and now tries to take in half a middle east country with no thought as to the cost and burden this is to the already burdened American people.

Please O, get an education...get a realistic enumeration of what the costs are for what you are doing...using Christian values, you are trying to do the impossible, multiplying loaves and are helping no one only hindering. Complete and utter chaos seems to be your specialty.

Get some sound advice and some good help please?

2. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well, I've been drunk and on vacation, and spent the hell out of money. But, at least it was my own money.

3. rpeerless

Same here. And I suffered the conseqences of my spending by myself.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

The problem is Obama has never had a job, has he? His "jobs" have always been in politics, which is spending someone else money.

He can't relate.

6. rpeerless

It shows...

7. Jeffrey

Jeffrey TS Member

All part of his plan. He is pushing the American working people to see just how far he can go before WE say ENOUGH. He wants us to have a revolt of some type, once it starts, you haven't seen anything close to what this POS is capable of doing to us.

8. johnboy

johnboy Member

I think we need to put all politicians under the microscope regardless of which label they wear!